Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Star Tribune: I'm a racist. If you're white, you are too

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    I bet Prof Jack FEELS really good about himself now. Like he has cleansed his soul. The fact he can call all white people racists put a grin on his virtue signalling narcissistic face.

The truth is, liberals are racists. You see it in their politics, where they live, their hypocrisy, their legislation, their very core beliefs.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    I'm all about equality. I hate everyone equally!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    From the Article: "A fourth dimension is “strategic racism.” Haney Lopez defines strategic racism as “purposeful efforts to use racial animus as leverage to gain material wealth, political power or heightened social standing.”

How is this not the raison d'être of BLM? Somebody might want to read the BLM Manifesto.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    I love how many guys like Jack decry mass incarceration while conveniently forgetting the conditions in American cities in the mid 1990s when the Crips and Bloods were controlling cities like L.A. and innocent people were getting gunned down weekly at bus stops during rush hour.

If I met Jack on the street, my only comment to his sad, liberal, boomer ass would be, "Just hurry up and die, asshole." His narcissism is fucking galling.