Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ACLU Is Now Against Police Bodycams

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
Still no release by MInneapolis PD of the George Kirby Taylor Floyd incident. Hmm

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    I have a theory that the Minneapolis PD body cam video shows that the "typical Madison Frat boys" were also involved and Keith X doesn't want to release it too early and ruin his bombshell reveal.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    When it proves the police are correct 99.9% of the time lawyers can't make money.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

I have a theory that the Minneapolis PD body cam video shows that the "typical Madison Frat boys" were also involved and Keith X doesn't want to release it too early and ruin his bombshell reveal.

6 weeks later. The trail in the typical Wisconsin frat boys is stale. Despite the big reward. Weird.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

6 weeks later. The trail in the typical Wisconsin frat boys is stale. Despite the big reward. Weird.

Still looks like a typical chubby Samoan* teen to me but I don’t judge on skin color. What are her cultural values? Are they in line with the Blacks*?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2020

SFGbob said:

Still looks like a typical chubby Samoan* teen to me but I don’t judge on skin color. What are her cultural values? Are they in line with the Blacks*?
    *jew

Her vape pen exploded. End of story.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    Gee, guess what can go wrong when throwing a Molotov cocktail like a football at cops?

• mrdoogmrdoog Member Posts: 203
    The police kicking the shit out of people for the last few months has been the most entertaining thing I’ve seen all year. I need more content.