Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

White Supremacists update

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    No, those are just the unwitting pawns of the Alt-Right. Make no mistake, the Alt-Right is behind the violence.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    When are Bill Barr's storm troopers going to stop this?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

@insinceredawg doing his best speed-limit IQ impression...although I don't think it is an impression.

Here is the "basis" for umbrella man being a Hell's Angel

Have never in my life seen a biker gang guy who weighs less than 260.

Tim Allen in Wild Hogs doesn't count.

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    Lenox Square which is an upper scale shopping area was looted. Not a pale face to be seen. I guess the "Umbrella Man" made a quick get away.

FFS, ha ha ha, the fucking "Umbrella Man". Hilarious. The left is so desperate to blame others. More and more people are getting pissed. Now that things are clearly out of control in so many dem run cities and the lefts MSM can't hide the violence anymore, they have to conjure up "The Umbrella Man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your life HH, you now have something else to be afraid of!!!!!!!!!! THE UMBRELLA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the horror of it all!

Good God rats are like fucking children.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/video/689502

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Silicon body suits baby, silicon body suits.

Lenox Square which is an upper scale shopping area was looted. Not a pale face to be seen. I guess the "Umbrella Man" made a quick get away.

FFS, ha ha ha, the fucking "Umbrella Man". Hilarious. The left is so desperate to blame others. More and more people are getting pissed. Now that things are clearly out of control in so many dem run cities and the lefts MSM can't hide the violence anymore, they have to conjure up "The Umbrella Man"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your life HH, you now have something else to be afraid of!!!!!!!!!! THE UMBRELLA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Oh the horror of it all!

Silicon body suits baby, silicon body suits.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

Cockroaches- the lights go out and they start swarming. Lots of smiles and laughing. You would think they were at a party instead of committing a felony. My favorite was the guy near the end of the clip in the "Blessed" tshirt.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    edited July 2020

Cockroaches- the lights go out and they start swarming. Lots of smiles and laughing. You would think they were at a party instead of committing a felony. My favorite was the guy near the end of the clip in the "Blessed" tshirt.
    We all know that people of all races are capable of looting but why is it that we never see video of young Asian kids looting? Why are these videos almost always majority young blacks? And why is the action in the video described as part of a night of "violent protest?"

The people in the video aren't "protesting" they are nothing more than common thieves.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

We all know that people of all races are capable of looting but why is it that we never see video of young Asian kids looting? Why are these videos almost always majority young blacks?
    Have you ever been a systemic slave, you heartless asshole?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

We all know that people of all races are capable of looting but why is it that we never see video of young Asian kids looting? Why are these videos almost always majority young blacks? And why is the action in the video described as part of a night of "violent protest?"

The people in the video aren't "protesting" they are nothing more than common thieves.
    The Jews are the big looters. They never seem to be on camera, but it’s a pretty well known fact.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    Eight Fucking Paragraphs about one potential White Supremacist in MN?

Proof Positive that the Demand for White Supremacy is severely trailing the Supply.

Sounds reasonable the one guy with an umbrella started nationwide violence. I also hear Trump is a Russian agent. Cuckoo. Cuckoo.

Also, where were all these “incidents?” I remember Steve Carrillo, but that was a stretch linking him to the mythical “boogaloos.” Where were the bombs planted?

——

Last month, federal prosecutors charged supporters of the right-wing “boogaloo boys” movement in incidents including the killing of a security officer at a federal courthouse and plotting firebombs and explosives at a government building and peaceful protests — all with the aim of stoking racial conflict.

Trump obviously needs a bigger dog whistle. This dog whistling via Twitter stuff ain't working for shit.

Hey @insinceredawg. The article you posted has Umbrella Man starting violent riots on May 27. If that’s the case, then why was this Minneapolis police station attacked on May 26. How do you explain this? Were these rioters some sort of clairvoyants who could see a day into the future to trigger them?

You make @Hustlin_Owl look halfway intelligent.

To quote your bff, how's that strawman ass you're fucking?

A world could exist that some riots are stirred up by the left and some by your alt right buddies. The article says that particular protest turned violent after protesters followed the lead of the white supremacist.

If you spent the same amount of effort trying to dig up information to absolve white supremacists as you did into critical thinking, you might get somewhere in life.
    I'm with @theknowledge on this one. #ShitForSolidarity.
    SFGbob said:

Because Dads. Moms will say and do anything to protect their kids, including lie, cheat, steal, and make excuses. Dads won't.

Dads don't like to make bad investments into shitty kids who will lie and steal from them and put them at risk. Emo moms don't care enough about that shit, like they should.

See, "It takes a village to raise a child" is total fucking bullshit. Might as well say "Let the Village - or the Streets - Raise Your Kids."

This is how it plays out.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Was behind a new Suburban yesterday, at least $70k. Had a Chapman Mom window sticker and a Slo Joe 2020 and a sticker.
    I can't imagine the mad mom skillz this lady had. I know she cares, but she has to be just a wad of feelings. What do you think is going to happen to her grandkids?

Was behind a new Suburban yesterday, at least $70k. Had a Chapman Mom window sticker and a Slo Joe 2020 and a sticker.
    I can't imagine the mad mom skillz this lady had. I know she cares, but she has to be just a wad of feelings. What do you think is going to happen to her grandkids?

Lifetime Membership in Restorative Justice Circles?