Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official AG Bill Barr/Judiciary Hearing game thread

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
edited July 2020 in Tug Tavern
Jerry Nadler is a complete fuckstick.

Rep Jordan going to town. Goes straight to the jugular of Obama/Biden spying on the Trump campaign.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Jim Jordan with the effective opening video.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    Is it on TV in HD?
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam

Rep Jordan going to town. Goes straight to the jugular of Obama/Biden spying on the Trump campaign.

Going for the jugular implies that the tactic will affect some sort of change or procedural effort. It will not. You are aware of this.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Going for the jugular implies that the tactic will affect some sort of change or procedural effort. It will not. You are aware of this.
    Why don't you care?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

What will it take for you to become a better poaster? Seriously.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam

MelloDawg said:

I'd have to shift away from my centrist mentality and take a side, but then I'd risk alienating an entire segment of the board which I clearly haven't done already.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Jay Appall sure was rude
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I'd have to shift away from my centrist mentality and take a side, but then I'd risk alienating an entire segment of the board which I clearly haven't done already.
    Your attempted neutrality is happening at the expense of your soul. That is all.
    LebamDawg said:

Jay Appall sure was rude

If there's a more shrill cunt in DC, I haven't heard of it. She is awful.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sweden did this during WW2, couldn’t take a side until it was over
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,223 Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Interesting tactic, provide no stated opinion on anything and you can never be wrong. Great method for maintaining second guessing ability on everything.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

How do you maintain a "centrist mentality" with the overton window moving at warp speed?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Seems to have worked out okay.

They have probably all been killed by the Vid of course.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

How do you maintain a "centrist mentality" with the overton window moving at warp speed?
    Mello lies and loves to be lied to.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Seems to have worked out okay.

They have probably all been killed by the Vid of course.
    wood, wood, wood, wood, wood, wood, wood, wood brb, jo
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,584 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

If you stand for nothing Burr, what'll you fall for?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jayapal is cringe