Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

@CreepyCoug, true??

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Biden’s campaign is ‘suppressing the Hispanic vote’ in Florida, an internal letter claims

Over 90 field organizers for the Florida Democratic Party signed a scathing letter Friday to the party’s leadership, claiming among other things that the campaign is “suppressing the Hispanic vote” in Central Florida.

The seven-page internal letter, obtained by the Miami Herald, contains eight allegations from field organizers about what they say is a lack of a “fully actionable field plan” from the Biden campaign as it transitions into the Florida party to coordinate voter outreach efforts.

This letter comes 100 days out from the general election and as recent polls show enthusiasm about voting among Latinos in battleground states like Florida could be waning in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Among the claims: mistreatment of field organizers, relocating trained staff members without explanation, lack of organizing resources and taking on volunteers who are then left in limbo.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article244480437.html

Comments

• ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    Blame COVID for the fact that Biden sucks as a candidate
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    [Who?.gif]

Democrat can’t win the Hispani vote in So Fla anyways. Shouldn’t even bother to play the game.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Trump landslide and ensuing meltdown is going to be amazing
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

I was worried for a moment.

My main fear isn't Biden winning. It's the fear that I won't be able to laugh at the idiots who were told by the media they'd win.

Let's be real. My life won't change whoever wins. But man it'll be sweet to laugh my ass off.
    It might not change immediately but it will definitely have repercussions 2-4 years later
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

I was worried for a moment.

My main fear isn't Biden winning. It's the fear that I won't be able to laugh at the idiots who were told by the media they'd win.

Let's be real. My life won't change whoever wins. But man it'll be sweet to laugh my ass off.
    It might not change immediately but it will definitely have repercussions 2-4 years later
    I want actually many liberal things. I just disagree with the way they go about them.

For example I think all of formal education is a farce. Anything I really wanted to learn I did on my own
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    edited July 2020

Still think Biden wins. The media and Tech are already going to 11 against Trump and it will only get worse...I expect you’ll see the Dems get some favorable judges to force mail-in voting (hence the push to keep everything shut down) so they can stuff ballot boxes in Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

It’s one reason they vilify Trump and conservatives in general...it’s easier to rationalize cheating and lying in their heads if they really do think in their pea-sized brains that Trump really is that bad and going to destroy everything.

‘Sure I committed voter fraud but Orange Man Bad and I’m helping save the world from him so it’s really ok’

My sense is that Trump is going to win in a landslide.

But I will say that I was talking with my dad the other day, and he's a lifelong Republican. He watches KIRO news, Fox, and reads the Seattle Times. He said he's not sure he's going to vote for Trump, and he's disappointed by him. I asked him to be specific. He said "I'm very disappointed in how he has handled the Coronovirus." When I pressed for further detail he didn't have much else to say. So it felt like he was being influenced by a mainstream narrative that somehow Trump fucked up. It's possible many millions of others are falling into this trap.

But I still feel Trump will win rather easily.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964

Still think Biden wins. The media and Tech are already going to 11 against Trump and it will only get worse...I expect you’ll see the Dems get some favorable judges to force mail-in voting (hence the push to keep everything shut down) so they can stuff ballot boxes in Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

It’s one reason they vilify Trump and conservatives in general...it’s easier to rationalize cheating and lying in their heads if they really do think in their pea-sized brains that Trump really is that bad and going to destroy everything.

‘Sure I committed voter fraud but Orange Man Bad and I’m helping save the world from him so it’s really ok’

But I will say that I was talking with my dad the other day, and he's a lifelong Republican. He watches KIRO news, Fox, and reads the Seattle Times. He said he's not sure he's going to vote for Trump, and he's disappointed by him. I asked him to be specific. He said "I'm very disappointed in how he has handled the Coronovirus." When I pressed for further detail he didn't have much else to say. So it felt like he was being influenced by a mainstream narrative that somehow Trump fucked up. It's possible many millions of others are falling into this trap.

Hope you are right...media will be ten times worse this go-around though. Last time they didn’t think Trump had a chance, and the repetition from them does impact people.

I still think a lot of the most recent Covid pushes now is to eff with the elections, both with schools (even Europe has their kids in school) and everything else to try and force mail-in voting so they can stuff ballot boxes. Hope I’m wrong...
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter

Hope you are right...media will be ten times worse this go-around though. Last time they didn’t think Trump had a chance, and the repetition from them does impact people.

I still think a lot of the most recent Covid pushes now is to eff with the elections, both with schools (even Europe has their kids in school) and everything else to try and force mail-in voting so they can stuff ballot boxes. Hope I’m wrong...
    COVID is the go-to play for the left now. They fucked up the protest angle when the children couldn't restrain themselves and turned to looting and burning.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Blame COVID for the fact that Biden sucks as a candidate

Jimmy Lake!!! True??
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Eric Swalwell used this same excuse after finally having to admit Democrats spied on Trump. Said Trump is so corrupt he’s glad they did it.