Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Police report 45 arrests, 21 cops injured in Seattle riot

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Perfectly peaceful, perfectly lawful
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Blew a hole in the courthouse fence with a a bomb. Perfectly peaceful.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Blew a hole in the courthouse fence with a a bomb. Perfectly peaceful.

Yet the woke left still can't understand why Trump has sent in federal agents to protect federal property.

I can't tell you how many "you're not wanted" posts I've seen on social media.

Uhh....there's this little matter of burning down taxpayer owned property. The Throbber gives no fucks whether the federal courthouse is in Portland or Seattle or Birmingham, AL - it was still bought and paid for and is owned by the citizens of the United States, not some municipal official who gives no fucks about the law.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    You can listen to the governor and the mayor whine about how the feds are not needed and how it is a provocation. Not once do they say they will take care of the property. Just need some more time for honest conversation so we can understand their illegitimate demands.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Can't imagine having that fat tub of soy boy as my kid. He looks like a future Darwin award winner. Can't imagine that he could ever find someone to breed with. And if he did, I can't imagine how much worse it could get.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

Can't imagine having that fat tub of soy boy as my kid. He looks like a future Darwin award winner. Can't imagine that he could ever find someone to breed with. And if he did, I can't imagine how much worse it could get.

It's how I picture most of the leftists here