Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

More willful blindness by the media on spying by Obama administration

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    Just 3rd world corrupt. The most corrupt administration in history. Wire tapping a competing campaign HQ makes watergate look like chopped liver yet the rats on here and their press for some reason don't want to talk about it or condemn it.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Like the Dazzler, the press has absolutely no shame and no interest in correcting their past lies. Trump and members of the GOP were trashed for claiming that his campaign had been spied upon.

Devin Nunes was trashed for his memo that he released and Schiff was praised for the memo he released. Nunes memo has now been shown to be completely accurate and Schiff's memo was complete bullshit. Why isn't the press demanding that Schiff, who pushed his lies on many of their shows and in their papers demanding that Schiff account for this lying to them?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    I’m surprised trump isn’t making this more public, I wonder if he’s sitting on it until it’s got max political value, early oct or something

I’m surprised trump isn’t making this more public, I wonder if he’s sitting on it until it’s got max political value, early oct or something

They only people who still care about this issue are already supporting him. The left has already pivoted on this and to the extent that they are addressing this at all it's to say "Good, Trump deserved to be spied on because of what the was doing with the Russians."
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    SFGbob said:

They only people who still care about this issue are already supporting him. The left has already pivoted on this and to the extent that they are addressing this at all it's to say "Good, Trump deserved to be spied on because of what the was doing with the Russians."
    If Biden and Obama are clearly implicated it would be devastating. Maybe that’s part of why Biden’s campaign is non-existent. Waiting to prop up a replacement.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    The "undecided" aren't going to vote based on this issue. The unrelenting drumbeat of the MSM is overwhelming and the "undecided" don't care about it. The issue is going to be the chicom crud and the BLM fiasco. People care about being safe if they some skin in the game. That's Trump's target demo which includes suburban mom's. The teacher union's decision to go on strike is going to be a big issue. Suburban mom's on the surface care about education.

SFGbob said:

If Biden and Obama are clearly implicated it would be devastating. Maybe that’s part of why Biden’s campaign is non-existent. Waiting to prop up a replacement.
    They already are implicated. You have text messages between Page and Strozk where they say that the WH wants to be kept fully informed of what they are doing and that the WH was running the operation. You have the Jan. 5, 2017 White House meeting with Obama, Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Yates and Susan Rice all in the same room discussing the investigation and how they are going to go after Flynn.

Biden is already on record lying about this meeting, and of course there is zero interest in the press about asking him about these meeting or his subsequent lies about his role in this meeting.

You'd have hair on fire hysteria from the press if Bush had done anything even remotely like this to Obama in 2007 - 2008.

Same with the leftards that claim that Trump is a dictator and is shutting down the free press. They ignore that it was barry that was illegally spying on reporters and trying to jail them for publishing leaks.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter

Just 3rd world corrupt. The most corrupt administration in history. Wire tapping a competing campaign HQ makes watergate look like chopped liver yet the rats on here and their press for some reason don't want to talk about it or condemn it.

The ends justify the means. They are all committed to the destruction of our country. Communism. Although they'll call it something else. Just ask your CoronaBidenClinton bros. what they really want.
    Asking a leftard what they really want is just an exercise in futility. Just platitudes and goals. Like we need to have an honest conversation about [fill in the blank]. And we need to improve our education system and provide for better jobs? Uh, like how?
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,239
    Need indictments, especially of Comey. The can lie all they want, but an indictment of the head of the FBI is huge.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,587 Standard Supporter
    Goduckies said:

Need indictments, especially of Comey. The can lie all they want, but an indictment of the head of the FBI is huge.

Agreed. Until there is a big name charged, this is just the other side of the coin making accusations ala Adam Schiff. Shit or get off the pot.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

The bad news is it is already past max political value. Everyone is so sick of the endless crap that they want it over with, Obama has a strong following and nothing will be done.

Nary a soul of value will be busted for any of this. Well maybe a gofer who is either terminal cancer or already retired and living in the Caymans...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    When Jonathan Turley whores himself out, he stays whored out.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

When Jonathan Turley whores himself out, he stays whored out. </blockquo

Hey HH, just call him a racist or a fascist. Its what you people do when you rats can't combat facts.

Way to go bud. Zero content, lots of name calling. It has become your norm.

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Goduckies said:

I don’t think they can get a jury in DC to convict. Look at Greg Craig, who was acquitted of the same crime Manafort was convicted of doing and even worse, forged documents. DC is 95% Democrat. Liberalism is a religious cult. They won’t convict even with documentation shown to them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2019/08/21/greg-craig-trial-invoice-paul-manafort-1471556

Jurors at the trial of Greg Craig saw evidence on Wednesday that the former Obama White House counsel complied with a request from ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort for a backdated and irregular $1.25 million invoice for a politically sensitive project that Craig undertook for the government of Ukraine.

The jury also heard more details about the unusual funding arrangement for the report Craig prepared in 2012 on Ukraine’s prosecution of one of its former prime ministers, Yulia Tymoshenko, on abuse-of-office charges. While the review by Craig’s law firm Skadden Arps was commissioned by Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice, it was secretly funded by a Ukrainian steel magnate, Viktor Pinchuk, who ultimately forked over about $4.1 million for the project.

HHusky said:

You admitted on The Shed that you’re willing to lie to advance your political interests. We already know you scam seniors and insurance companies. I await the massive coronary that makes you ghost from here like the deceased @CirrhosisDawg. Another selfish asshole gone and nobody will care.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376

HHusky said:

You admitted on The Shed that you’re willing to lie to advance your political interests. We already know you scam seniors and insurance companies. I await the massive coronary that makes you ghost from here like the deceased @CirrhosisDawg. Another selfish asshole gone and nobody will care.
    Feel better?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Feel better?
    Made me laugh so, yep. You are a fraud, though, we both know it.