Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Portland has achieved

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Shit hole status.

Seattle is trying to beat them to the bottom

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Huge matchup tonight watch it live on woke.net

I thought you were joking. But woke.net is real. These people are a cartoon. The operate knowing that normies are still not to the point of wanting them killed. That could change.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302

I thought you were joking. But woke.net is real. These people are a cartoon. The operate knowing that normies are still not to the point of wanting them killed. That could change.
    It’s real and it’s spectacular
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Holy shit, mind blown.
    edited July 2020

The police, local and federal, should Immediately LEAVE all cities where the leaders of the city don’t want them there. No warning, just gone. Let the mobs have it. The woke SJWs living in the pearl district who’s only problem to this point has been not being able to attend timbers games might change their tune.

The police, local and federal, should Immediately LEAVE all cities where the leaders of the city don’t want them there. No warning, just gone. Let the mobs have it. The woke SJWs living in the pearl district who’s only problem to this point has been not being able to attend timbers games might change their tune.
    Mostly agree, except federal buildings can’t burn. Portland feds are doing a great job showing restraint (so far). Trump has to wait for a public plea for help before he intervenes.

Mostly agree, except federal buildings can’t burn. Portland feds are doing a great job showing restraint (so far). Trump has to wait for a public plea for help before he intervenes.
    They can move and abandon the buildings. I’m hearing they make great homeless housing.
    Sure, they can’t burn before they exit.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    Big surprise these riots are full of the freaks...won’t see this on the evening news.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    Allowing riots doesn't seem to be working. Odd.