Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

With schools closed white parents are being racist

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
by doing what's necessary to educate their kids. But that's not their job, it belongs to the state and by doing so they just show their white supremacy.

https://reason.com/2020/07/24/the-media-wants-to-guilt-trip-parents-over-school-pods/

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    As if the left weren't crazy enough.............
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Loved this part. If any of these parents vote for Biden, they aren't real parents.

============

Moyer at least offers some tentative ideas about offsets. Parents could invite and subsidize underprivileged kids, though that, too, may "create friction." They could also hire a teacher/tutor "who is Black, Indigenous or a person of color (B.I.P.O.C.), and [ask] them to implement a social justice-themed curriculum." Whatever the offering (and cost thereof), it's important to not withhold any monies from your sub-functional local school.

"Parents starting pods should ask their school administrators how their departure will affect both short-term and long-term school funding, [sociologist Jessica] Calarco said, and ideally donate any lost funds to the school through the P.T.A. or a school foundation," Moyer wrote.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,401 Swaye's Wigwam
    The left is starting to wake up to the fact that no school means no funds. I hope they don't figure it out in time.

My 5 and 3yo are podding with neighbors four doors down. These neighbors are half black half Japanese and the teacher will be a black medical student.

I am woke as fuck!

What curriculum are you going to run?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302

My 5 and 3yo are podding with neighbors four doors down. These neighbors are half black half Japanese and the teacher will be a black medical student.

I am woke as fuck!

“Silence is heavenly”

“Rugged individualism”

“Time keeping”

“Scientific process”

Shit, maybe I’m in trouble

I am woke as fuck!

“Silence is heavenly”

“Rugged individualism”

“Time keeping”

“Scientific process”

Shit, maybe I’m in trouble
    Wife's a director for a fortune listed private childcare. Dm me if you want.