Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ANTIFA says they are going to burn down Seattle on Saturday night

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2020

Seattle police will be standing down and letting it happen. It sounds like their hands are tied.

Insane and unacceptable.

Serious question, where's the antifa threat part coming from?
    Better yet, who the fuck even is antifa? I keep looking, but I can't even find their fucking website. Do they have a facebook page?

I'm sure a group of angsty dipshits with a couple loose Burien gang members sprinkled in will congregate and make life for residents and business owners in the downtown core even more of a hell than it's been these last couple of months. And in the council's infinite wisdom the police will only have batons to combat it. Or better yet, they might just shoot now without having teargas to move people out. The game of unintended consequences could take this in several directions.
    Um, lmgtfy

https://itsgoingdown.org/from-portland-to-the-world-a-call-for-solidarity-with-the-struggle-against-the-federal-occupation/

I'd say the reality is that they are small, but still much bigger than say, the KKK or neo nazis, which the Left loves to push as responsible for all kinds of of domestic terror.

TYFYS. Do they have a venmo I can donate to?

I agree though, the KKK gets thrown out as a ridiculous bogeyman from the left. Both groups are insignificant, yet they get an insanely disproportionate amount of oxygen from the media.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seattle police will be standing down and letting it happen. It sounds like their hands are tied.

Insane and unacceptable.

Better yet, who the fuck even is antifa? I keep looking, but I can't even find their fucking website. Do they have a facebook page?

I'm sure a group of angsty dipshits with a couple loose Burien gang members sprinkled in will congregate and make life for residents and business owners in the downtown core even more of a hell than it's been these last couple of months. And in the council's infinite wisdom the police will only have batons to combat it. Or better yet, they might just shoot now without having teargas to move people out. The game of unintended consequences could take this in several directions.
    Um, lmgtfy

https://itsgoingdown.org/from-portland-to-the-world-a-call-for-solidarity-with-the-struggle-against-the-federal-occupation/

I'd say the reality is that they are small, but still much bigger than say, the KKK or neo nazis, which the Left loves to push as responsible for all kinds of of domestic terror.

TYFYS. Do they have a venmo I can donate to?
    Pm @RaceBannon to get dialed in with his antifa buddies.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,637
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Damn no action in Idaho?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Insane and unacceptable.

Most of the daily "foot-soldier" stuff for local Antifa is organized on discord and whatsapp/signal

The organizational financial side is funded by the usual... its basically the same organizations that funded the occupy stuff.... George Soros Open Society Foundation and SPLC give a ton of support to the "legal" social justice organization side...

The National Lawyers Guild is one of the biggest enablers/supporters of antifa and have been really successful at getting people back on the street as soon as possible.

https://youtu.be/C1MVyLwcVI0?t=35

Antifa/NLG article: https://archive.is/W2aaH

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Federal, State and Local Governments are irradiating you with 5g, rolling out the eugenics programs, mandatory masks, destroying small businesses and killing people with shut downs, hospital restrictions, and an ongoing terror campaign. Forced vaccinations are in the works. Tyranny is the future. Antifa has the balls to attack the institutions of government, to burn them down. Antifa is more 'patriotic' in this regard, and is doing the work that so-called US patriots should be out there doing.

Hats off to Antifa. Ally with Stalin to fight Hitler.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The Soviet Union was communist. Without Stalin, the defeat of Hitler would be less likely. World governments, the Bilderberg institutions and the people running them have become Hitler in their synchronized roll out of global tyranny. Maybe Antifa will live up to their name after all - 'anti-fascists.' For now at least, they are indeed fighting the fascists.
  • Options
    ANTIFA is straight up commie. They suppress any opinion differing from theirs. They will assault anyone who disagrees. These are Obama's brown shirts and they use that nice NAZI logo and the same damn name the NAZI's used.

America was the antifascists. People forge that.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    If Hitler was smart he would have taken France and called it good left Russia and Britain alone, not started the battle of Britain. Chamberlain was weak and would have had a truce. And Paris would be part of Germany now. Plus he never backed down in long efforts killing all his troops so there was nobody left to protect Germany itself. Glad he was a greedy fool!
  • Options
    This guys funny check out his multiple riot videos with commentary.

https://youtu.be/bKySTDiASu8
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club

The Soviet Union was communist. Without Stalin, the defeat of Hitler would be less likely. World governments, the Bilderberg institutions and the people running them have become Hitler in their synchronized roll out of global tyranny. Maybe Antifa will live up to their name after all - 'anti-fascists.' For now at least, they are indeed fighting the fascists.

Imagine believing you have a good position on a social issue, then finding out OBK shares that opinion, yikes
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    Founders Club
    Will there be a game thread or is this it?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    Swaye's Wigwam

To them, everyone who is not them is a fascist. They don’t know what the word fascist means. They are fighting a made up enemy.

They are an enemy of liberty. The enemy of my enemy can still be by enemy. Fuck them and I will work to see their defeat.
    New to obk’s performance art?
    Irregardless @MikeDamone is right.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

To them, everyone who is not them is a fascist. They don’t know what the word fascist means. They are fighting a made up enemy.

They are an enemy of liberty. The enemy of my enemy can still be by enemy. Fuck them and I will work to see their defeat.
    New to obk’s performance art?
    Irregardless @MikeDamone is right.
    It’s perhaps a mute point.