Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,376
    You think there’s nothing wrong with this, of course.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,239
    If he bribed them. Yes i do think it would be wrong. What probably happened is he asked the ambassador who then told him it was illegal and he moved on. He didn't know any better because he isn't a career politician.
    Goduckies said:

If he bribed them. Yes i do think it would be wrong. What probably happened is he asked the ambassador who then told him it was illegal and he moved on. He didn't know any better because he isn't a career politician.

I’m sure glad we elected a guy who couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it.

Is the ambassador now denying he made the ask?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Finals straw for the dazzler. It is now clear that bought and paid for Slo Joe is the more fiscally responsible alternative.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,094 Swaye's Wigwam
    Like a Dawg this tim!
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Goduckies said:

Not being a career politician sure excuses a lot of dumbfuckery.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,138 Standard Supporter
    NPR..... no axe to grind there. NPR needs defunding. Communists they are.
    Sledog said:

NPR..... no axe to grind there. NPR needs defunding. Communists they are.

NPR didn’t break the story.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,515 Founders Club
    I think it would be cool to have an Open Championship this year in America

We don't have one at all now
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    In a statement, the British government said Mundell met with Johnson in early 2018, "but Johnson made no request regarding the British Open or any other sporting event."

Nevermind
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    Exactly the type of guy the left would cancel and discredit in a heartbeat for sexist and racist remarks. But spared the guillotine because he might have dirt on Trump.

Hilarious double-standards the CoronaSoyBros embrace.
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Yes. Yes he is

HHusky said:

You think there’s nothing wrong with this, of course.

Yes. Yes I do
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

We should vote for a guy that gets the state-run bank to give his crack-addled kid $1.5 billion to “invest”, and a different state gas company to hire the same kid for something he is completely unqualified for and pay him 10x the going rate though, right?

Fucking hypocrite

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

We should vote for a guy that gets the state-run bank to give his crack-addled kid $1.5 billion to “invest”, and a different state gas company to hire the same kid for something he is completely unqualified for and pay him 10x the going rate though, right?

Fucking hypocrite
    So far you gals are long on accusations and short on evidence Joe did any arranging.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fucking hypocrite
    So far you gals are long on accusations and short on evidence Joe did any arranging.
    Except for a fucking video that's been shown all around the world.

But other than that...
    Pathetic.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,239
    You are right, bragging about bribery is pathetic
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fucking hypocrite
    https://www.denverpost.com/2014/02/24/joe-biden-is-at-the-center-of-us-diplomacy-in-ukraine/
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/01/biden-gets-china/250747/

Lying hipocrite.