Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When Joe is bought he stays bought

13»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited July 2020

He's not defined by his enemies

I disagree here, I think his entire nature is to define himself by his enemies and it always has been. Trumps instinct is to fight anyone and everyone all the time, its why he is/was so infamously litigious. Sometimes this works for him as in the case of foreign enemies like the Iranian and Chinese governments. Unfortunately, he can’t turn it off at home, which is what is needed to effectively lead. There are plenty of people I can recognize as leaders that I don’t particularly like, he isn’t one of them.
    I'm not say you have to. I'm saying he's a leader. Yes he runs against his enemies but what and others fail to account for is the impossibility to unite people that don't want it and say every vile thing they can about you and then cry that your divisive

Ask Ted Wheeler or Jenny Durkan

By your definition Reagan wasn't a leader

Leading isn't 100 percent agreement its fighting for what you and your voters believe in

Trump does that. Reagan did that. Guys like Romney and McCain didn't and were still savaged but allegedly beloved now by the left

It’s also getting the voters that don’t believe in it on board imo.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club

I disagree here, I think his entire nature is to define himself by his enemies and it always has been. Trumps instinct is to fight anyone and everyone all the time, its why he is/was so infamously litigious. Sometimes this works for him as in the case of foreign enemies like the Iranian and Chinese governments. Unfortunately, he can’t turn it off at home, which is what is needed to effectively lead. There are plenty of people I can recognize as leaders that I don’t particularly like, he isn’t one of them.
    Jeb Bush? John Kasich? Ted Cruz? I actually really like Cruz, but he isn't a leader. Any of the dem presidential candidates? Yang? Trump pulled the largest crowds of any of the candidates in the last two elections.
    Ive been a Yang guy from the jump.
    Quite honestly he should run GOP in 24

I don't see the Democrats moderating

Yang would be heard better.

Jeb Bush? John Kasich? Ted Cruz? I actually really like Cruz, but he isn't a leader. Any of the dem presidential candidates? Yang? Trump pulled the largest crowds of any of the candidates in the last two elections.

He’d have my vote.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter

Yang is to leadership what a brick is to glide path.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302

He’d have my vote.
    #Unity2020
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

dnc said:

DJDuck said:
    Ho. Lee. Shit.

@creepycoug wants his schtick back Joe!
    The debates are going to be a special time to be an american
    not a leader to be found
    Tis not that purple-banded, non-binary SEIU hack not a leader of sorts?

Such as the Island of Misfit Toys?
    edited July 2020

Your Leader, Dems.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    thechatch said:

Hunter was addicted to crack cocaine when Joe got him his Ukrainian no-show job.

People forget that, but they shouldn’t.

Huge Krakhead, that guy
    edited July 2020

probably for the best im just an armchair shrink
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,147 Standard Supporter
    Slo Joe taking Hunter to China and immediately lands an investment in his brand new firm, with zero experience, of 1.5 BILLION. Seems logical if you're a demorat.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    So, Hunter's firm would make $22,500,000 a year in just management fees. Good work if you can get it.

==========

The average fund currently charges a management fee of 1.5% and 17% performance fee, compared with 1.6% and 20% 10 years ago. Hedge fund managers are also coming under pressure from politicians who want to reclassify performance fees as ordinary income for tax purposes, rather than capital gains.