Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"it'd be a shame if Spring Ball wasn't open"

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oh, and thank you NYC.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Say it with a refined tone, you'll sound really fuckin smart.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rX7-R54-Q8
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Ho. Lee. Shit. That bikini is, as the kids say, putting in work.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

My guess is....

No

I took both my kids, and my nephews to Spring practices.

I have a picture of my daughter with Jake Locker. My son got to talk to Lorenzo Romar.

I didn't realize experiences like that caused us to lose games.

I wish I was as cool as you guys. Maybe if posted pictures of cleavage and said "fuck" a lot like I was still in 8th grade?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I have a picture of my daughter with Jake Locker. My son got to talk to Lorenzo Romar.

I wish I was as cool as you guys. Maybe if posted pictures of cleavage and said "fuck" a lot like I was still in 8th grade?

Fuck

It's Lonnie anderson
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Fuck

It's Lonnie anderson
    I loled.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    That chick will never have any back pain...
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any word on who replaces Ivan Lewis in the hot dog eating contest?

I'm hearing Kim will be stepping in to swallow hot dogs just not at the game.
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

Just when I thought we were getting along......... Fuck!
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I don't give a shit if we practice in some Arab's sandy vag (no offense Haid_).

I want to show up on Saturday's and have it appear we had practiced during the week. It would be a nice change of pace.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

I've attended many Husky practices over the years using my booster status for access and I have a few family pictures with kids, grandkids, and Huskies including one with Jake Locker and three of my grandsons. To my knowledge, I've never been asked to cough up the bucks each year for the privilege of attending practices, whereas I've certainly paid far too much money in watching enough losing football to last me and my crew a lifetime.

Win or lose, stuff like access for all to open practices is as worthless as tits on a scoreboard. Interesting way to waste time on a lazy Spring or Fall afternoon, but absolutely unnecessary for having the kind of winning Husky Football program we need and deserve. Especially in regard to media access and the unrestrained hyperbole or scandal mongering that must come with it, any self-respecting collegiate football program like ours must and certainly can live without it. Let the kids graduate and move on to the NFL without exposing them and our university so completely to an exploitive media industry that does not share out interests in any way constructive.

I pay for games, not practices, and expect Husky Football excellence only when I'm in attendance or watching TV on gamedays. I much prefer the tight control and program privacy policies of a proven head coach like Chris Petersen. We'll know soon enough without Internet rumor or lazy media reports whether or not CP and staff can coach. If the cowboys and sodbusters of Broncomania could appreciate Pete's secretive ways for the past decade, we as long suffering urban snobs can surely make the sacrifice in pursuit of what truly counts...... the return to football glory.