Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Elway/Crosscut poll of "Washingtonians"...not entirely what you'd expect

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
Inslee's approval dropping.
Loren Culp #2 in the race for governor.
The public largely doesn't support defunding the police. Overwhelming % of people believe police are doing a good job.

People need to stand up and be heard.

https://www.yaktrinews.com/washingtonians-believe-2020-will-get-much-worse-poll-suggests/

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,590 Standard Supporter
    And - I don't particularly like Culp. He's from bumfuck nowhere and being the kingfish in Kettle Falls is a shit ton different than rolling with the big boys in W. Washington.

Freed is my dude. Business guy, has experience in larger governmental agencies, essentially the same platform as Culp, hasn't turned his eye on sexual predators in his county -really don't like Culp's baggage at all.

I did see Freed wearing this scarf thing the other day and that was kinda gay.. nay, really gay....but props for giving a wave to those who bat from the other side of the plate.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter

And - I don't particularly like Culp. He's from bumfuck nowhere and being the kingfish in Kettle Falls is a shit ton different than rolling with the big boys in W. Washington.

Freed is my dude. Business guy, has experience in larger governmental agencies, essentially the same platform as Culp, hasn't turned his eye on sexual predators in his county -really don't like Culp's baggage at all.

I did see Freed wearing this scarf thing the other day and that was kinda gay.. nay, really gay....but props for giving a wave to those who bat from the other side of the plate.

Culp is a Bona Fide Redneck that would end that Marxist, Racist Governor's Equity Commission Toot-Sweet.

Not saying I'd vote for him, but the people on that commission are Devils and turncoat, sellout Inslee put them there.