Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    Good for him, are we done here?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,519 Founders Club
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    I thought you rat idiots were for open borders and called Trump a racist for cutting off travel from China?

At some point do you fucking left wing idiots ever recognize your own hypocrisy and danger to the country?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I thought you rat idiots were for open borders and called Trump a racist for cutting off travel from China?

At some point do you fucking left wing idiots ever recognize your own hypocrisy and danger to the country?
    Link?
    Obfuscation proclamation
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042

Link?
    If you’re asking for a link to paragraph 1, try to keep up with news.

Google is your friend.

Only you can answer the question in paragraph 2. There are no links to help you.

Hope this helps, Benny.
    Im
    trublue said:

Link?

Google is your friend.

Only you can answer the question in paragraph 2. There are no links to help you.

Hope this helps, Benny.
    Exactly. You and the other tugtards spew shit with no back up. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Im

trublue said:

Link?

Google is your friend.

Hope this helps, Benny.
    Exactly. You and the other tugtards spew shit with no back up. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    You really suck at this

All that time off didn't help. Try to take some more off and see if it helps

Im

trublue said:

Link?

Google is your friend.

Hope this helps, Benny.
    I’m sorry you don’t follow the news and stay informed.

The statement in paragraph one is common knowledge to everyone. Somehow, you missed the news.

Since “tugtards spew shit with no backup”, I’ll give you a couple of options to back up your big mouth:

1. Use google and insert: Trump; travel ban from China; January 2020; racist; (throw in xenophobe)
    When you find a link, please admit that you are an ignoramus and a lazy fuck.
    2. If you cannot find anything, please advise.
    When I find and post a link that supports what was posted, you will address me in all future communications as “Master”.
    3. If I cannot find a link and/or multiple links, I will address you as “Master” in all future correspondence.

It’s simple enough and fair. After all, it is not my job to educate your ignorant, lazy ass. You in? Or are you going to run and hide again?

P. S. I’m not obsessed with you. I’m obsessed with ignorant sluts with a college degree from such an “esteemed” school as UW.
    After further review, I am formally withdrawing my challenge to Benny in re: to proof that Rats are for “open borders”.

Like every other issue, what the Rats say and what they do, do not coincide. Of course, they do not endorse open borders. Yet, their actions and inaction on legislation don’t do a single thing to prevent illegals from entering from south of the border or illegal aliens that have settled in the U.S.A.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/2020-democrats-all-have-the-same-immigration-position-open-borders

Of course, the Rats don’t want to confiscate guns either. They want “common-sense” gun laws. Umm, sure.

If Benny wishes to take the challenge as far as Trump being called racist and xenophobic when he banned travel from China on 01/31/2020, let’s rock.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,844 Standard Supporter
    When you advocate to abolish ICE, provide automatic citizenship for all illegals, give free healthcare to all illegals, call Trump a racist for not allowing entry to every illegal immigrant at the border, you are for open borders. As usual the left tries to lie about their beliefs because to be honest would jeopardize some potential votes.
    trublue said:

Im

trublue said:

Link?

Google is your friend.

Hope this helps, Benny.

The statement in paragraph one is common knowledge to everyone. Somehow, you missed the news.

Since “tugtards spew shit with no backup”, I’ll give you a couple of options to back up your big mouth:

1. Use google and insert: Trump; travel ban from China; January 2020; racist; (throw in xenophobe)
    When I find and post a link that supports what was posted, you will address me in all future communications as “Master”.
    3. If I cannot find a link and/or multiple links, I will address you as “Master” in all future correspondence.

It’s simple enough and fair. After all, it is not my job to educate your ignorant, lazy ass. You in? Or are you going to run and hide again?

P. S. I’m not obsessed with you. I’m obsessed with ignorant sluts with a college degree from such an “esteemed” school as UW.
    Still no links to where I was against the China travel ban...Sad!

trublue said:

Im

trublue said:

Link?

Google is your friend.

Hope this helps, Benny.

Still no links to where I was against the China travel ban...Sad!
    With your college degree, you are still working on reading comprehension . . . Please reread it and show where rat idiots means “you”.

The poster was not speaking of you personally. He was speaking of the Rats you support.

I have plenty of links to support his statement.

It’s nice you stopped goose stepping from Rat dogma on one issue, i.e., their claim that the travel ban on China was racist and xenophobic.

Nobody knows what you stated at the time and NOC.

You don’t know when to quit, do you?

Keep digging!
    9 FO’s and you’re still running your pie hole.

“A man’s got to know his limitations.”
    Harry Callahan