Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So, Good news?

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

If I push back on the CNN covid narrative, even a wee bit, i’m saying it’s a hoax. That’s fucking retarded.

The other hens say it’s a hoax. You’ll need to take that up with them.
    Why did you say it to me then? Should I aak you to pass a message for me?
    If you disagree with RoadTrip, that’s a solid position, but it doesn’t explain why you jumped in to my exchange with him.
    Yep, it's so difficult to keep up with the fast pace of the internet and messaging and all that malarkey.
    If you think he’s retarded, it would have been an appropriate point at which to say so.
    People have different opinions than you do, that makes them all mean and bad. Cry more.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

If I push back on the CNN covid narrative, even a wee bit, i’m saying it’s a hoax. That’s fucking retarded.

If you disagree with RoadTrip, that’s a solid position, but it doesn’t explain why you jumped in to my exchange with him.
    Yep, it's so difficult to keep up with the fast pace of the internet and messaging and all that malarkey.
    If you think he’s retarded, it would have been an appropriate point at which to say so.
    People have different opinions than you do, that makes them all mean and bad. Cry more.
    So you rushed in excitedly to correct the participant in the exchange who you agreed with.

You might want to work on your story a little.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

So you rushed in excitedly to correct the participant in the exchange who you agreed with.

You might want to stop being smug and look back. I didn't say anything about anyone else's post. I pointed out your lack of integrity with your glee when talking about 'deaths', whether for covid or those who test 'positive' and then die from many other causes. Millions of people die in the US every year.

• Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

You might want to stop being smug and look back. I didn't say anything about anyone else's post. I pointed out your lack of integrity with your glee when talking about 'deaths', whether for covid or those who test 'positive' and then die from many other causes. Millions of people die in the US every year.

So you’re merely stalking me. That explains it. Thank you.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Don't flatter yourself.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Don't flatter yourself.
    Too late. You already did.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,437
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,437
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Biden plan is a hoax
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    The Vax is a plan and a hoax!
  • Options

Swaye says this is bullshit. I’ll let you fight it out.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

The numbers are bullshit, this is a proven fact, but we know the narrative isn't going to change, so by the rules your team put in place your boy is doing much worse with more time, research, and resources under his belt.

Talk about a double whammy, you're fucking up in reality and in fantasy land.
  • Options
    Why do you guys stalk me? I am so flattered. I bring money to this site.
  • Options
    hardhat said:

Why do you guys stalk me? I am so flattered. I bring money to this site.

Professional tip: I’m an eldest child; you shouldn’t make it so obvious that I’ve gotten under your skin.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,109
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

HHusky said:

The numbers are bullshit, this is a proven fact, but we know the narrative isn't going to change, so by the rules your team put in place your boy is doing much worse with more time, research, and resources under his belt.

Talk about a double whammy, you're fucking up in reality and in fantasy land.

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246
    edited November 2021
    Refuse public health mandates, blame current administration. Makes sense.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,983
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

Live look at hhusky's integrity

So it’s all a hoax or nah?
    Hey fuckass, you admittedly traveled, across State Lines no less, during this pandemic. Do you, or do you not, think it is a hoax?
    I did. I just held my breath. That worked. Well, that and some horse medicine mixed with pool cleaner.
    I'll bet your triple vaxxed by now though. Since it's so much better than sugar water.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,983
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

When the public mandates are hypocritical and make little sense, yes. At least the one percent made out like bandits, and we're still kissing China's ass, even though they intentionally let this spread.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Mandates from which administration?