Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden Wants Public Schools to Teach More About Islam

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
I remember when separation of church and state was a Leftist mantra.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    Houhusky said:

strong agree.

Can't wait for people to find out that Islam's prophet-founder was a murderous genocidal warmonger who mass murdered civilians, took his own slaves, endorsed raping and pillaging, had multiple wives and slave concubines, and had sex with children.

quiet the contrast to guys like Moses, LaoTzu, Jesus, and Buddha.

It's almost like that sets the stage for what the religion becomes or something
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,224 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

strong agree.

Can't wait for people to find out that Islam's prophet-founder was a murderous genocidal warmonger who mass murdered civilians, took his own slaves, endorsed raping and pillaging, had multiple wives and slave concubines, and had sex with children.

Lots of slavery history in the Muslim world. I guess that’s okay. Still happening in Sudan and Somalia and probably other places.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

strong agree.

Lots of slavery history in the Muslim world. I guess that’s okay. Still happening in Sudan and Somalia and probably other places.
    Nigeria and Libya, too.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,240
    They don't teach about Christianity so why would they teach about Islam?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,032 Standard Supporter
    Oh, they teach about christianity. They are just indoctrinated about how bad it is. Why do you think the left hates it so much?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,175
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

strong agree.

They used slaves in Qatar to build their world cup stadium.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,887 Standard Supporter
    Houhusky said:

strong agree.

Did you just insult The Prophet? You must like explosions.
    Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

strong agree.

Like say, China.

Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

strong agree.

Nigeria and Libya, too.
    Did Libya stop the slave auctions due to the COVID, I wonder?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,147 Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

If you want to get into the mind of a muslim, I’m your man. Lesson 1. Start with two to the chest to slow him down. Lesson 2. Aim carefully.

It does clear the mind!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Houhusky said:

strong agree.

They used slaves in Qatar to build their world cup stadium.
    That was a controversy for about 15 minutes.

/// Life...

...time servitude.