Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No chance with this guy. Him and Merriweather both over rated anyway.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020
    "The Stanford offer meant a lot because that's more than just football," said Clemons. "My parents preached to be a student before an athlete and it just shows the hard work outside of football will take you far. I talked with coach (David) Shaw and he's really cool and down to earth."

Earlier this week, Washington offered Clemons.

"That was definitely one offer I’ve been waiting for awhile for," said Clemons, who camped at Washington last summer. "I like coach (Junior) Adams a lot."

Then Notre Dame followed suit.

"That offer was big," said Clemons. "Notre dame is definitely a place of interest. I've visited there twice and I love coach (Delvaughn) Alexander and the university."

He says Clemson and tOSU are likely the next to offer.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

"The Stanford offer meant a lot because that's more than just football," said Clemons. "My parents preached to be a student before an athlete and it just shows the hard work outside of football will take you far. I talked with coach (David) Shaw and he's really cool and down to earth."

Earlier this week, Washington offered Clemons.

"That was definitely one offer I’ve been waiting for awhile for," said Clemons, who camped at Washington last summer. "I like coach (Junior) Adams a lot."

Then Notre Dame followed suit.

"That offer was big," said Clemons. "Notre dame is definitely a place of interest. I've visited there twice and I love coach (Delvaughn) Alexander and the university."

He says Clemson and tOSU are likely the next to offer.

Always great to hear in interviews