Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump says Biden will end religion in America

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Trump’s fault that deBozo and Cuomo allowed Chinese New Years parades.

https://youtu.be/5_VWoxb6bVg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Maybe, just maybe, that is some diabolically clever campaigning. If Trump keeps hitting that poont, Biden might be forced to defend religious liberty in some substantive way, which certain segments of the far left party won't like.

But probably not.

Trump is crazy like a fox
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I'm pretty much over it and would like to see someone hanged for being a piece of shit.

Pelosi comes to mind.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Lot of parents want schools open. Lot of people want their job back

The democrat strategy is not without risk. Screaming at everything Trump says hasn't worked for 5 years. Maybe this time though

I agree a lot of the screaming at Trump is hysterical, I have shared my opinions on the bullshit that was Russiagate. Conflating his handling of COVID which is actively killing people and hurting our economy with that nonsense is equally bullshit.
    The democrats have killed the economy. That's not bullshit. Obviously your ok in mom's basement screaming at everyone to stay home but 40 million people lost jobs which is only the beginning as they lose homes and futures next.

Trump's "handling" of COVID isn't killing anyone. Democrat governors shutting their states is. And it will shoved in their face from now to November
    you think about all the businesses that were running well and making money, and then due to the Dem bullshit, many of those businesses are either crippled or gone forever. It's tragic.
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    The children are vectors for the virus, not the ones at risk of actually dying. Some will get sick, the overwhelming majority will be fine. Very few will carry symptoms and a minuscule amount will die.

Israel, which has done a lot better of a job at handling the crisis than we have, had a massive outbreak with 50% of their cases last month coming from schools. And I don't know why you are promoting anything about the disaster that is Sweden.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club

The democrat strategy is not without risk. Screaming at everything Trump says hasn't worked for 5 years. Maybe this time though

I agree a lot of the screaming at Trump is hysterical, I have shared my opinions on the bullshit that was Russiagate. Conflating his handling of COVID which is actively killing people and hurting our economy with that nonsense is equally bullshit.
    Mortality rate wise, we're fine.

Mortality rate wise, we're fine.
    No one cares. It's about the rate that hurts trump
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,799 Founders Club

Lot of parents don't want schools open. Lot of people want their job back

When you just ignore public opinion, that's when you lose by 15 points.
    I'm assuming the people working from home are the ones being poled? I wasn't asked. Oh, yeah, I was at work! Being essential and stuff. I want my kids in school full time fucktard and so do all the other uneducated essential workers I work with and most of my customers, who also work. We in the lower tax brackets rely on the nine months of school to make more money. My wife and I will be paycheck to paycheck as she stays home to teach, for free, this year and I am the only person in the home working full time. Yup, let's keep 'em home. I'll sign a waiver, I'm not worried.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,150 Standard Supporter

Nasty Nancy will help.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Gonna put y'all back in chains...
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

The children are vectors for the virus, not the ones at risk of actually dying. Some will get sick, the overwhelming majority will be fine. Very few will carry symptoms and a minuscule amount will die.

Israel, which has done a lot better of a job at handling the crisis than we have, had a massive outbreak with 50% of their cases last month coming from schools. And I don't know why you are promoting anything about the disaster that is Sweden.

Science!! These leftists really do want to destroy the economy and society. They are gleeful about and they lie.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200710100934.htm

Children rarely transmit COVID-19, doctors write in new commentary

Schools can reopen in fall, they say, if safety guidelines are observed and community transmission is low

Date:
    July 10, 2020
    Source:
    University of Vermont
    Summary:
    A commentary published in the journal Pediatrics concludes that children infrequently transmit COVID-19 to each other or to adults and that many schools, provided they follow appropriate social distancing guidelines and take into account rates of transmission in their community, can and should reopen in the fall.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Lot of parents don't want schools open. Lot of people want their job back

When you just ignore public opinion, that's when you lose by 15 points.
    I'm assuming the people working from home are the ones being poled? I wasn't asked. Oh, yeah, I was at work! Being essential and stuff. I want my kids in school full time fucktard and so do all the other uneducated essential workers I work with and most of my customers, who also work. We in the lower tax brackets rely on the nine months of school to make more money. My wife and I will be paycheck to paycheck as she stays home to teach, for free, this year and I am the only person in the home working full time. Yup, let's keep 'em home. I'll sign a waiver, I'm not worried.
    You'll be paying twice. HTH.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

Sweden’s disaster is they pulled a cuomo and let the virus run rampant in nursing homes.

Students didn’t get sick and I understand 2 schools had to temp close because teachers got sick. Again, they’re on the other side of it now, deaths are down to zero and their ICUs have cleared out.

And I lived in Sweden until January I talk to residents daily to compare news, data and observed tactics.

Sweden did some stupid things and lucked out to be fairly minimally impacted by it. We should all be gatherings notes/data wherever it’s available.
    Data is the death knell to anything the Democrats have tried the past 5 years
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302

Sweden’s disaster is they pulled a cuomo and let the virus run rampant in nursing homes.

Students didn’t get sick and I understand 2 schools had to temp close because teachers got sick. Again, they’re on the other side of it now, deaths are down to zero and their ICUs have cleared out.

And I lived in Sweden until January I talk to residents daily to compare news, data and observed tactics.

Sweden did some stupid things and lucked out to be fairly minimally impacted by it. We should all be gatherings notes/data wherever it’s available.
    And to be clear in lived in the equivalent of time square (Sergels Torg, Stockholm) our friends have no cars, therefore have to take bus and underground metro, wore no masks, and generally cannot avoid the public.

Swedes don’t even fucking cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze. I’m so happy to be there during this.

And to be clear in lived in the equivalent of time square (Sergels Torg, Stockholm) our friends have no cars, therefore have to take bus and underground metro, wore no masks, and generally cannot avoid the public.

Swedes don’t even fucking cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze. I’m so happy to be there during this.
    I want to know about swedish boobs.

What are you hearing
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302

I want to know about swedish boobs.

What are you hearing
    The only person not impressed is @BearsWiin
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358

Science!! These leftists really do want to destroy the economy and society. They are gleeful about and they lie.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200710100934.htm

Children rarely transmit COVID-19, doctors write in new commentary

Schools can reopen in fall, they say, if safety guidelines are observed and community transmission is low

Date:
    July 10, 2020
    Source:
    University of Vermont
    Summary:
    A commentary published in the journal Pediatrics concludes that children infrequently transmit COVID-19 to each other or to adults and that many schools, provided they follow appropriate social distancing guidelines and take into account rates of transmission in their community, can and should reopen in the fall.
    This is the key point.