Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Modern China Looks Like WWII Germany, Horrifying Video Shows BAD Things Are Ongoing

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    100% fucked up. Hopefully all of Asia is organizing against this.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,592 Standard Supporter
    Once a Biden is bought, he stays bought.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2020
    There are concentration camps in every Western Nation, and the 5g concentration camp infrastructure continues to go up every day in the United States. Instead of barbed wire, disease causing, lethal frequency radiation from 5g surveillance towers in every city.

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

We are already in economic Cold War with China. The only thing left is to pull the greenbacks and cease trade and we will basically be at the same level with the CCP as we were with the USSR in 1950.

But let’s focus on the shit that matters, like the Washington Redskins and Goya Refried Beans.....

It's worse. Unrestricted warfare and the full capture of a major political party. The Soviets fucking dreamed of being in the position the CCP has made in US politics.
    minor compared to the way they have chinfluenced our education system. Of course the Russkies perfected that
    edited July 2020
    Who is pushing this narrative about China?

-The source article was from the Associated Press.

-The AP is owned by Thomson Reuters.

Thomson Reuters is owned by the Blackstone Group

Blackstone Group – BlackRock

"Blackstone is one of the (many) investments funds of Jacob Rothschild. The Blackstone Group was founded in 1985 by Peter George Peterson and Stephen A. Schwarzman.

The CEO of Blackstone, Stephen Schwarzman, is now an economic adviser to Donald Trump and chairman of Donald’s business advisory council the “Strategic and Policy Forum”.

Stephen A. Schwarzman was initiated in Skull & Bones in 1969. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin became a Bonesman in 1985.

In 2015, Jared and brother Josh Kushner, with Ryan Williams (of Blackstone, who became Cadre’s CEO) founded the investment firm Cadre.

Kushner has also partnered with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager. BlackRock was founded in 1988 as part of the Blackstone Group. According to the state media BlackRock is independent from Blackstone since 1995. The founder and CEO of BlackRock is Larry Fink.

The family Trump invests most of their money in BlackRock investment funds".

• LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    @OBK - voted up - would have chinned but your graphics on this one are not up to your standards that I have grown accustomed to
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam

Who is pushing this narrative about China?

-The source article was from the Associated Press.

-The AP is owned by Thomson Reuters.

Thomson Reuters is owned by the Blackstone Group

Blackstone Group – BlackRock

"Blackstone is one of the (many) investments funds of Jacob Rothschild. The Blackstone Group was founded in 1985 by Peter George Peterson and Stephen A. Schwarzman.

The CEO of Blackstone, Stephen Schwarzman, is now an economic adviser to Donald Trump and chairman of Donald’s business advisory council the “Strategic and Policy Forum”.

Stephen A. Schwarzman was initiated in Skull & Bones in 1969. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin became a Bonesman in 1985.

In 2015, Jared and brother Josh Kushner, with Ryan Williams (of Blackstone, who became Cadre’s CEO) founded the investment firm Cadre.

Kushner has also partnered with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager. BlackRock was founded in 1988 as part of the Blackstone Group. According to the state media BlackRock is independent from Blackstone since 1995. The founder and CEO of BlackRock is Larry Fink.

The family Trump invests most of their money in BlackRock investment funds".

Actually, the BBC has had more news articles over China.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,522 Founders Club
    I removed folks from their homes for Blackstone during the last crash after the auctions.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    China is insane....but they aren't totally wrong about Muslims.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    Jesus Christ, the Rothschilds aren't worth 500 trillion
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

I'd love to read your posts on German message boards circa 1937
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited July 2020

I'd love to read your posts on German message boards circa 1937
    Fuck the ruskies

Squeeze the joobs
    "Iraq has weapons of mass destruction" - Bonesman Bush, 2001

"China has concentration camps and sells human hair like Nazi
    Germany did" - Bonesman controlled mainstream media

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,000 Founders Club
    Wow. Totally convincing. Makes sense, dwag sense. Where do I sign up? Take my money.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    pawz said:

Wow. Totally convincing. Makes sense, dwag sense. Where do I sign up? Take my money.
    More importantly where do I get the soundtrack