Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just call public education what it is. Fire everyone and just give everyone a daycare voucher.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    That is different than putting them in school?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,038 Standard Supporter
    Don't need to pay a unionized person that had to go get a 4-year degree in how not to teach a kid to read and do math. In my professional career I had a CPA and a law degree. I wouldn't be allowed to teach first grade because I don't have necessary indoctrination credentials and I would expect to have a classroom of kids who wanted to learn and would pay attention. The loss of classroom control means that a teacher's life throughout a huge segment of the population means that a teacher's life is not one of professional success but punching the clock for a paycheck and suffer in misery. That doesn't attract the best and the brightest. The last thing a lot of teachers want is to return to misery. Better to cash a check and stay away from the kids. Dem solution? More indoctrination and more money. Global warming and open borders is more important than reading, writing and arithmetic.