Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WOOF!!

backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Again proving your douche baggery dude. Cute flex though. No one cares. I’m hearing Jabez is going to Wazzu and Owen’s a strong Stanford lean!

My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Again proving your douche baggery dude. Cute flex though. No one cares. I’m hearing Jabez is going to Wazzu and Owen’s a strong Stanford lean!

Didn’t ask. Don’t care.
  • dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Repetitous posts, huh? Did Ballz give you AIDS, partner? I told you not to play with him or you'd catch that shit.

Didn’t ask. Don’t care.

@ Sonics ... major props for the $8M flex on BTP ... that's solid

@ BTP ... don't hate the man for being successful ... he's got money that if he's not stupid with it the rest of his life he can pretty much do what he wants and that's that

Reality, is that Jimmy's torpedoed himself before he ever got started ...

I'm going to enjoy spending more time in Texas at TCU games over the next few years
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    BTP you sound mad bro
    Tequilla said:

BTP you sound mad bro

Sheesh now i’m getting chirped by your the hut looking ass?
    I have no idea why you're mad

Assuming that we're getting blown out for JTT ... and there is a lot of smoke around that fire ... is it really that surprising?

The evidence suggesting that Jimmy's in over his head is pretty substantial ... it grows by the days/weeks

I'm not going to lie, I got a laugh at the $8M flex ... it's pretty amusing ... but who gives a shit? Good for him.

And if you want to give me a shit because I'm saying that I get to go to more TCU games ... the direction of what's going on with UW right now is not good. That's just being honest about where we are. I have reasons that I go to TCU games and it's more than just what team is playing better or not.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020
    Clearly we need a WTF button, or at least pictures of tits in this thread
    Tequilla said:

Assuming that we're getting blown out for JTT ... and there is a lot of smoke around that fire ... is it really that surprising?

The evidence suggesting that Jimmy's in over his head is pretty substantial ... it grows by the days/weeks

I'm not going to lie, I got a laugh at the $8M flex ... it's pretty amusing ... but who gives a shit? Good for him.

And if you want to give me a shit because I'm saying that I get to go to more TCU games ... the direction of what's going on with UW right now is not good. That's just being honest about where we are. I have reasons that I go to TCU games and it's more than just what team is playing better or not.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

#sinaloarules
    TommySQC said:

#sinaloarules
    El Chapo was indian?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

#sinaloarules
    El Chapo was indian?
    Mexican Indian but yes
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

The TCU bit is very Fleenoresque. Might change my allegiance to ASU Sun Devils and Dennis Erickson.
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

#sinaloarules
    El Chapo was indian?
    Mexican Indian but yes

Tequilla said:

The TCU bit is very Fleenoresque. Might change my allegiance to ASU Sun Devils and Dennis Erickson.
    Is it? I went to grad school at TCU ... I’ve been part of the TCU community for close to 20 years ... it’s far from just a jump the shark interest
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Didn’t ask. Don’t care.

@ Sonics ... major props for the $8M flex on BTP ... that's solid

@ BTP ... don't hate the man for being successful ... he's got money that if he's not stupid with it the rest of his life he can pretty much do what he wants and that's that

Reality, is that Jimmy's torpedoed himself before he ever got started ...

I'm going to enjoy spending more time in Texas at TCU games over the next few years
    Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m truly gutted and feel sick to my stomach reading this.