Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Chick in the daisy dukes has a nice ass

What was the problem?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,982 Founders Club

Chick in the daisy dukes has a nice ass

What was the problem?

ISWYDT
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Wasn't Nick Cannon just saying something about this?
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    Spirit Air is the Waffle House of the sky.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Why can’t they film in landscape?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    Why does it always seem to be one particular group of ..........

Nevermind.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,243
    When you have 10 dollar fares, you get the hood as clients
    update I hadn't even watched the video yet and I guessed right! Lol!
    edited July 2020
    Goduckies said:

When you have 10 dollar fares, you get the hood as clients

Got drunk with a bunch of Spirit employees in Ft. Laud a few years back. They all hated the company, but the hotel perks were okay.

Made me wonder how many people work just so they can drink. ;)

@Swaye?
    Be a travel agent, I am looking into it, great travel benefits
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Imagine how bad it would have been if they were sub-human white savages.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    These people might have benefited if they had internalized what the Smithsonian says is part of "white culture."
    • Don't show emotion.
    • Be polite.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,039 Standard Supporter
    Don't call them feral or thugs. That's the important thing. When this goes on, I'm guessing that the punishment this group has faced in the past has been negligible. We get black heroes like George Floyd that were actually sentenced nine times. Arrested? One of the other heroes had at least 30 arrests. The future looks bleak for police work when the official rule book says if they are resisting arrest let them go and call in the sociology majors for a discussion and if arrested they are released with no bail and not charged. What could go wrong.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

Don't call them feral or thugs. That's the important thing. When this goes on, I'm guessing that the punishment this group has faced in the past has been negligible. We get black heroes like George Floyd that were actually sentenced nine times. Arrested? One of the other heroes had at least 30 arrests. The future looks bleak for police work when the official rule book says if they are resisting arrest let them go and call in the sociology majors for a discussion and if arrested they are released with no bail and not charged. What could go wrong.

Expecting people to behave in public is just part of white supremacy. This reminds me of the teachers in Berkeley who complained about their black students calling them a "bitch" in the class room and disrupting their classes. They were reprimanded for reporting the students to the principle and told that they needed to understand that acting out in class was just part of black culture.
    SFGbob said:

Expecting people to behave in public is just part of white supremacy. This reminds me of the teachers in Berkeley who complained about their black students calling them a "bitch" in the class room and disrupting their classes. They were reprimanded for reporting the students to the principle and told that they needed to understand that acting out in class was just part of black culture.
    She should have Axed them to use her name, instead.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,098 Swaye's Wigwam
    I sure hope they were at least civilized enough to throw their own luggage and not steal someone elses to throw.