Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Identifying Bad White Traits

LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
this is like a list of all the bad things whites do - being white I am going to start working on correcting these things

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Much of that is crap, and much of it is a how to guide on how to be successful in life. You don't need white skin to be self-reliant and to plan for the future. Imagine believing that being objective and rational in your thinking were "white" traits.

The bigotry of low expectations for POCs is what put that garbage together.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    You don't need tobe white to have a nuclear family. If you want to avoid poverty, it's a good idea as well.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,386
    When does my wife decide she needs to be more subordinate?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,517 Swaye's Wigwam
    All you need is a work ethic and affinity to learn, whether you're trying to earn a degree or simply learn the domain of your company.

Also not being a complete tool and having some balls for the betterment of your organization helps.

let's make everything about race and heritage though.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    So what's the Aspects and Assumptions for Blacks and Black Culture? For Latinos and Latino Culture?

Let's get it on if we're going to paint everybody with this or that uniform.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Copyright 1990
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    if we? are going to achieve a society that has equality across all aspects of that society, we as white folks need to eliminate traits of whiteness.

Damn is that too hard to grasp?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,038 Standard Supporter
    This is a from a Smithsonian museum. You tax dollars at work to make America great again.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/

AND THE ANSWER IS NONE. NONE MORE WOKE: Smithsonian’s Anti-White Propaganda. “Did David Duke write this stuff? It’s crazy! If a white man said that black people are lazy, can’t keep to a schedule, have no respect for authority, can’t think straight, are rude, etc. — he would be rightly criticized as racist. But there it is, at the taxpayer-funded National Museum of African American History and Culture. Why? Why do we pay for this racist propaganda? The museum itself looks fantastic, but this is disgusting.”

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Is this the Onion or some kind of satire?
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,562
    HHusky said:

When does my wife decide she needs to be more subordinate?

In your case, she already wears the pants and always will.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    Damn this hard working, family oriented successful white people!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

this is like a list of all the bad things whites do - being white I am going to start working on correcting these things

My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Recurring American theme. Hard work pays.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

LebamDawg said:

My family grew up in a village where there was no plumbing or electricity. When I came to America at the age of 12 and saw a toilet for the first time I was terrified and refused to use it. I tried to shit in the back yard but was stopped and told they don't do this in America. I didn't have cable until I was 16 years old where I then became addicted to MTV. I love my father but that dude was broke as hell.
    Recurring American theme. Hard work pays.
    Didn’t ask. Don’t care.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    I subscribe to the entire thing, from A to Z. Why wouldn't everyone, of every color, everywhere do the same?

Does that make me Whitey the Whitest Mother Fucking White Guy Ever?

Okay.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,241
    Exactly, there is nothing wrong with any of that. I am not religious and that has never hindered me. Self reliance is a good thing. Keeps you from being poor. The fact any of this is bad is nuts
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,529 Founders Club
    I'm trying to nail a blonde barbie and damn proud of it

lol is being on time bad now? Should we just come and go as we please? I feel like showing up for work at 9:35. If my boss gets mad, I'll show him this handy chart of pseudo intellectual gibberish
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

LebamDawg said:

such is life in Mount Vernon
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,175

Weve come full circle.

The left claims black people are lazy, stupid, and unsuccessful unless they are white.

If I were black that poster would deeply offend me. It says the culture of black people is to be lazy, have kids out of wedlock, rely on government, and not strive to excel at anything in life.