Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,242

I find it amazing that essential workers at grocery stores, pot dispensaries, delivery services, doctors, nurses, etc, can serve liberals. The little people take all the risks to serve at the request of the rats. But when something as essential as doing your job as an educator and teaching our children, helping parents to go to work to support their families, put fucking food on the table, the rats are the pussies we all knew they would be. The weakest kind of American. Elitist hypocrites to the core.

Amen
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,889 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    Without exception, my kids' best teachers in SPS were, first and foremost, great people. Most came to teaching later in life, unlike those preachy little SJWs belched out of communist Teacher Colleges at 22. If you're good at life, kids will respect you and do what you say. The whole "teaching is a science" slogan is bullshit. It's not even an art. It's about connecting with people, which starts with being a good human being.

Both my parents were teachers, btw.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I find it amazing that essential workers at grocery stores, pot dispensaries, delivery services, doctors, nurses, etc, can serve liberals. The little people take all the risks to serve at the request of the rats. But when something as essential as doing your job as an educator and teaching our children, helping parents to go to work to support their families, put fucking food on the table, the rats are the pussies we all knew they would be. The weakest kind of American. Elitist hypocrites to the core.

Life is easy in the government monopoly, guaranteed tax payer dollars revenue, no rent/tax on property, licensing restrictions to limit private competition. Must be nice.

In normal world if you don’t open your business or show up you don’t make money and someone else will come along and provide the service if you won’t.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,406 Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

Life is easy in the government monopoly, guaranteed tax payer dollars revenue, no rent/tax on property, licensing restrictions to limit private competition. Must be nice.

In normal world if you don’t open your business or show up you don’t make money and someone else will come along and provide the service if you won’t.
    Gonna happen anyway, like it does to any monopoly in a free market.

I fuuuuuckkkkking love it.