Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington football’s wide receivers are getting a major upgrade

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bachellia was good in 2018, when he was just a slot receiver and they designed plays where he was open and could utilize straight line speed. Had some critical plays in the AC and CCG against lesser talent.

Him and Fuller were just never deserving of being the 1 and 2 in 2019.

The criticisms of Fuller not hitting the weight room were real, so he didn't really bleed purple.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    Gladstone said:

That title is very hurtful and disrespectful to the guys who graduated last year. They poured their hearts out for this team and bled purple for their entire college careers. They didn't always catch the ball or break tackles, but they did their best and had fun. The guys coming in are not necessarily better players. They may be better athletes, but are they the right fit?

Oh my god the Dawgman PTSD is real.
    If you want to gloat now about how wrong it all was - fantastic. Knock yourself out.... But if you're saying he just made stuff up - you're wrong... I'll take criticism all day long, but when posters out here say we're just making stuff up............well, they're just making stuff up... Man, I wonder how long people have been here. If you can't handle the rumor mill, my suggestion is to get off the internet.