Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why are you leftists always pulling this shit?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
What is it in the leftist mind that compels them to stage these phony racist hate crimes?

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    There are more fake racist crimes than real ones at this point unless it is black Americans against whites. The videos of black against white violence are plentiful right now but somehow those don't count. Somehow whitey deserved it.

Black bigotry against Jews is off the charts.

Assholes like this don't see enough to support how they FEEL so they invent it.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club

He?

I think this answers Bob's question. Something is broken in these people. This fraud brings them much needed attention because this brave new world insists they need more than just an orange slice or participation trophy.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

He?

I think this answers Bob's question. Something is broken in these people. This fraud brings them much needed attention because this brave new world insists they need more than just an orange slice or participation trophy.
    That dude doesn't look like he is getting much tail at college despite the fact that he is a full on SJW BLM'r. What better way to get some attention thrown his way, and maybe score some "My black dick matters" nookie from one of his fellow SJW ladies than to make himself the "victim" of a hate crime. A "hate" crime btw, that caused no damage and took next to zero effort to pull off.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,302
    SFGbob said:

He?

That dude doesn't look like he is getting much tail at college despite the fact that he is a full on SJW BLM'r. What better way to get some attention thrown his way, and maybe score some "My black dick matters" nookie from one of his fellow SJW ladies than to make himself the "victim" of a hate crime. A "hate" crime btw, that caused no damage and took next to zero effort to pull off.
    You’ve never been to college station huh
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    Boy who cried wolf syndrome is almost as powerful as TDS.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    Just for fun, in that string of tweets the following Ted Cruz tweet was hilarious. The man is brilliant and not to be fucked with if you are a liberal.

Bummer. I was going to take my family to Beijing for summer vacation, right after visiting Tehran.
    Quote Tweet

Todd J. Gillman
    @toddgillman
    · Jul 13
    China imposes sanctions on @TedCruz, @marcorubio, @RepChrisSmith over U.S. condemnation of human rights abuses in Hong Kong https://dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/07/13/china-imposes-sanctions-on-ted-cruz-others-over-us-condemnation-of-alleged-human-rights-abuses/
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    So these hoaxes are becoming..... "Systemic?"
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    On account of being moronic fags
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Boy who cried wolf syndrome is almost as powerful as TDS.

“Why don’t the millions of racists attack me like I’ve been told they do?”

Did the FBI or Madison PD crack the case of that Samoan looking blob who was set on fire yet? Should be easy with all the outdoor and stoplight cams in Madisonistan.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

I couldn’t tell you what probably half of my friends drive. This seems like an easy lie when you think of some racist that hates him caring enough to know what he is driving and making sure it is indeed his car. I’m going to assume he doesn’t drive a rare car. It’s possible, but the whole thing seems difficult and a waste of time.

If you aren’t transgender and you put he/him, she/her, you really should DIAFF. This guy is one of them.

Watch yourself bigot