Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who'd have guessed?

2»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Please to be explaining why everyone should care about the mayor of NY. If you can convince me that anyone outside of his constituency should care, then explain how what he did in his 20s is anything to to get riled up about.

Until one of you geniuses do that I'll continue to know that you're just out here being angry for no reason.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    thechatch said:

A normal person would say, “goddamn how did a commie-loving Sandinista supporter become mayor of the greatest city in the world?”

Benny makes jokes about another poster’s wife’s cunt.

Can’t get that kind of content anywhere else, folks.

@HustlinOwl rarely posts so @BennyBeaver is filling the Dipshit chasm.

A chasm is an empty piece of land FYI, @BennyBeaver. I’m using it figuratively in this instance. You’re welcome for the explanation. I’m here to help.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

thechatch said:

A normal person would say, “goddamn how did a commie-loving Sandinista supporter become mayor of the greatest city in the world?”

A chasm is an empty piece of land FYI, @BennyBeaver. I’m using it figuratively in this instance. You’re welcome for the explanation. I’m here to help.
    a chasm is your sisters ass after i went in dry
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

thechatch said:

Reported

Not gentlemanly
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

thechatch said:

I don’t have a sister. You can’t even edgelord that without fucking it up.

Very sad but good for me for a laugh.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Well, in Warren Wilhelm’s defense, he did marry a self-avowed lesbian and procreated . . . . . Not too many “men” can lay claim to that. Just curious what gender identity Warren Wilhelm, Jr.’s spouse currently espouses.

BTW; Warren Wilhelm, Jr. is Communist (Red) to the core of his being.

This phuck was actually running for POTUS.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Come watch Benny struggle in every thread.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    trublue said:

Well, in Warren Wilhelm’s defense, he did marry a self-avowed lesbian and procreated . . . . . Not too many “men” can lay claim to that. Just curious what gender identity Warren Wilhelm, Jr.’s spouse currently espouses.

trublue said:

Exactly. An avowed communist running for President and benny the beaver thinks it is something beyond discussion.

Fucking idiot.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

trublue said:

trublue said:

Exactly. An avowed communist running for President and benny the beaver thinks it is something beyond discussion.

Fucking idiot.
    But but but Angela Davis wasn't convicted......