Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why do the Portland police let this continue?

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488

I predict they'll walk off their jobs at some point...

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    I’ve said it a bunch of times...you have to almost be clinically insane to keep working as a police officer in one of these crazy cities where the mayors are letting you be target practice for a bunch of nutjob marxists.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

I’ve said it a bunch of times...you have to almost be clinically insane to keep working as a police officer in one of these crazy cities where the mayors are letting you be target practice for a bunch of nutjob marxists.

Pensions and bennies are powerful drugs.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,039 Standard Supporter
    But if the police then declare a riot and then clear the street with tear gas the leftards go ape sh*t about using a banned war material. Of course, the military can just drops a 1,000 bomb on the target. No tear gas, then its bullets to clear the public square.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,151 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    The police aren't letting it continue the cities government is. They run the show. Police departments are structurally paramilitary organizations and they follow orders. The cops would end this rather quickly if they could.

They should be shooting the ones firing the steel balls. That's ADW all day and could kill someone.