Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm taking shoe orders

124»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

The fact that Lake twisted them out like they are supposed to be awesome looking is frightening

And a slow day at the office
    It's not like hes recruiting
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

I wear yeezys

I got a different style Yeezy myself. China connections (DHgate) and only $60.
    How's the quality?
    Very good. I read an article about how to spot a fake version of the shoe and mine did not have the tell tale signs of being fake. Came with the special box and everything.

Some of the suppliers are very good. I went on a spree and got some Air Max’s, a couple pairs of Van’s, and Hurrache’s that were good too.

I thought about buying some a couple pairs of Travis Scott’s for around $100 that are re-selling for $500+, but I didn’t.
    There is a reason Nike has tried to copy the design. I personally don't like the look but they at least seem comfortable to wear which is all that really matters.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    haie said:

Baseman said:

I wear yeezys

How's the quality?
    Very good. I read an article about how to spot a fake version of the shoe and mine did not have the tell tale signs of being fake. Came with the special box and everything.

Some of the suppliers are very good. I went on a spree and got some Air Max’s, a couple pairs of Van’s, and Hurrache’s that were good too.

I thought about buying some a couple pairs of Travis Scott’s for around $100 that are re-selling for $500+, but I didn’t.
    There is a reason Nike has tried to copy the design. I personally don't like the look but they at least seem comfortable to wear which is all that really matters.
    That's old and white of you. Style > comfort

Nerd
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Baseman said:

I wear yeezys

How's the quality?

That's old and white of you. Style > comfort

Nerd
    This is what I wore to games in 2019:

Beer resistant.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Baseman said:

Send me your sizes. I know @TommySQC wears a size 5.

Anyone that would wear those shoes would wear this jacket
    Bro. I totally want one.

I have one
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    I remember when Clipse was rapping about Bape and it was cool in 2006.

Emoterman said:

I remember Pharrell as the more prominent bape wearing rapper.
    He produced that Clipse album. Pharrell was one of the first streetwear as couture hip-hoppers, IIRC.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

I wear yeezys

I got me some Bathin’ Apes.

W for West Coast.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

Baseman said:

I wear yeezys

How's the quality?

Hook me up with the website, bro. I’m not worth 8 million.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Emoterman said:

I remember Pharrell as the more prominent bape wearing rapper.
    Nah. Soulja Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXhZcwkoVdo

Baseman said:

I wear yeezys

How's the quality?

Hook me up with the website, bro. I’m not worth 8 million.
    喝漂白剂和吸鸡巴 or dhgate or aliexpress.