Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mr. GOP

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,040 Standard Supporter
    And to think that the dazzler didn't vote for this committed Conservative.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

And to think that the dazzler didn't vote for this committed Conservative.

Romney was too Conservative for the Dazzler's tastes.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    If Trump would just surrender to the left we could be united

When the jury forewoman's bias was exposed the entire case should have been tossed. The fact that Mitt is touting this jury conviction reveals what a complete fucking hack he is. I've never been embarrassed of any of my Presidential votes but for my vote for Mittens.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,156 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

When the jury forewoman's bias was exposed the entire case should have been tossed. The fact that Mitt is touting this jury conviction reveals what a complete fucking hack he is. I've never been embarrassed of any of my Presidential votes but for my vote for Mittens.
    Ditto what a complete asshat Mittens turned out to be.
    Has anyone seen or heard any comments from Mitt where he talks about the Obama Admin's spying on the Trump campaign and the abuse and corruption carried out by the Obama FBI and DOJ?

I haven't heard a fucking word from Mitt on this.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Has anyone seen or heard any comments from Mitt where he talks about the Obama Admin's spying on the Trump campaign and the abuse and corruption carried out by the Obama FBI and DOJ?

Nope and he has a lot of GOP company

SFGbob said:

Nope and he has a lot of GOP company
    The Senate GOP with very few exceptions has provided cover for the abuses and corruption that came out of the Obama Admin and was directed at the Trump campaign. The abuse of the FISA court alone should have set their hair on fire and they've not done shit about it.

The uni-party runs this country. They are just playing out the clock until Trump is gone.
    Swaye said:

I'm old enough to remember Mitt going to Trump Tower after Trump won to grovel for the Sec State position. Got kind of salty after Trump told him to fuck off.

Trump publicly embarrassed Mittens

That photo wasn't released by Mittens, Trump wanted everyone to see Mitt bending the knee and then he was going to kick him to the curb.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    I have to admit, I'm over my man crush on Mit. He had so much going for him as a skrong centrist candidate; but he is playing the game now and showing no backbone.

He'd have been better off just sitting this whole thing out and waiting for the country to swing back to the middle.