Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

St. Louis DA Has Police Raid McCloskey Home

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,155 Standard Supporter
    Imagine defending yourself from a hate crime and being prosecuted for it.
    On second thought the radicals in government have just disarmed the victims. Odds on the criminals coming back and burning down their house or worse?
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925
    Sledog said:

So they get their day in court?

Lots of black victims of hate crimes found themselves lynched or shot by cops.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,251
    Sledog said:

Pure nuts
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,251
    Sledog said:

On second thought the radicals in government have just disarmed the victims. Odds on the criminals coming back and burning down their house or worse?

They hired private security
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997

Sledog said:

9.5 on your floor routine
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited July 2020

Sledog said:

The cops took their rifle. No charges filed, just straight-up weapon confiscation. But you Leftists don’t want to take people’s guns away.
    edited July 2020

Sledog said:

No there were no charges alleged or filed. I'd like to see that warrant. Keep up.

There was nothing more anticipated at briefing than the days lynching and murdering list being handed out!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020
    Sledog said:

What hate crime did the trespassers commit against the couple?
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

The hate crime of them wandering onto private property and then leaving when guns are pointed at them? I’m not sure that’s a hate crime.
    The crowd saying they were going to kill them and burn down their home maybe? You really aren't good at this. Give Hondo a call he'll help you navigate here.
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

The hate crime of them wandering onto private property and then leaving when guns are pointed at them? I’m not sure that’s a hate crime.
    The crowd saying they were going to kill them and burn down their home maybe? You really aren't good at this. Give Hondo a call he'll help you navigate here.
    That sounds like a crime, but not a hate crime. I think it’s a choice to see it that way
    edited July 2020
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

That sounds like a crime, but not a hate crime. I think it’s a choice to see it that way
    So I can tell people I'm going to kill them because of the color of their skin and burn down their house and it's not a hate crime? Nice to know. Will you rep me in court? Couldn't be worse than the Dazzler.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

They are hated because they’re rich and white. There was no other reason they were confronted and threatened by the mob on private property.

Hate crime.

You Leftists can define “hate crime” however you have pretzeled your logic into on the definition today. I’ll call this a hate crime.
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

So I can tell people I'm going to kill them because of the color of their skin and then burn down there house and it's not a hate crime? Nice to know. Will you rep me in court? Couldn't be worse than the Dazzler.
    Did they say they were going to do any of that because of the color of their skin? Honestly, I’m fine with conceding points around here.
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

So I can tell people I'm going to kill them because of the color of their skin and then burn down there house and it's not a hate crime? Nice to know. Will you rep me in court? Couldn't be worse than the Dazzler.
    Did they say they were going to do any of that because of the color of their skin? Honestly, I’m fine with conceding points around here.
    Switch the roles and let me know what it would be.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Don't mar a rainbow crosswalk. That's a hate crime
    edited July 2020

Don't mar a rainbow crosswalk. That's a hate crime

Gay Crosswalk Lives Matter

Still no hate crime charges filed against the guy in the top photo. Blacks beating the shit out of whites isn’t done out of hatred according to the Left.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

The cops took their rifle. No charges filed, just straight-up weapon confiscation. But you Leftists don’t want to take people’s guns away.
    Big payday for the McCroskeys and another case for the DOJ to pursue against a municipal agency abridging citizens’ Constitutional rights.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    On what fucking authority can they do this?

You idiot leftists that praise this or are indifferent, are literally paving the way for a 1984 type of world

On what fucking authority can they do this?

You idiot leftists that praise this or are indifferent, are literally paving the way for a 1984 type of world

Communism. This DA is a far left loon.