Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Big if true. Where have I heard this before?

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
1930s Germany is all that comes to mind.

https://youtu.be/5Rrm93VVlvI

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    Celebrated by white democrats everywhere until the dumb and poor ones come to the understanding they're in the #meetoo
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Sounds like we need a final solution for the Whitish problem
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    They can't be racist, they don't have any power.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    “Whites” are 11% of the global population yet have invented almost every single advancement in technology since the Industrial Revolution. I’m good being sub-human, I suppose, if that lady thinks I am. If we’re? going full racial now, let’s go.
    edited July 2020
    SFGbob said:

“Whites” are 11% of the global population yet have invented almost every single advancement in technology since the Industrial Revolution. I’m good being sub-human, I suppose, if that lady thinks I am. If we’re? going full racial now, let’s go.

I think a better way to state that is the advancements that Western Civilization, Western Science, and Western Culture has done for the world. As we've seen, it's not about skin color, and I know you weren't saying it is, but non-whites, if they adapt the values and science and economic systems created by Western Civilization can be every bit as creative and innovating as any white European.

But these racists not only rejects white people, they also reject Western Civilization, but I do wonder how long many of them would maintain that pose if they were forced to live in Somalia or the Sudan. You'll notice how many of them rail against the evil of whitey and Western Culture while living off the production of both.
    Well said, but if I’m going to be called a racist even though I’m not, let’s go. That’s dialogue with the Left these days. BLM and the widespread looting hasn’t helped my opinion of that small subset who claim to speak for blacks in the USA. The anti-Jew NFL players don’t help. How does this end?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,890 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

I think a better way to state that is the advancements that Western Civilization, Western Science, and Western Culture has done for the world. As we've seen, it's not about skin color, and I know you weren't saying it is, but non-whites, if they adapt the values and science and economic systems created by Western Civilization can be every bit as creative and innovating as any white European.

But these racists not only rejects white people, they also reject Western Civilization, but I do wonder how long many of them would maintain that pose if they were forced to live in Somalia or the Sudan. You'll notice how many of them rail against the evil of whitey and Western Culture while living off the production of both.
    I'll bet that racist cunt culturally appropriated tampon use from whitey. God knows she needs them, en masse.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

SFGbob said:

I'll bet that racist cunt culturally appropriated tampon use from whitey. God knows she needs them, en masse.
    Cultural appropriation as you know only travels in one direction.
    edited July 2020

SFGbob said:

Tampons became popular in the USA from slaves who picked cotton. Tear them down. Ban tampons.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Tampons became popular in the USA from slaves who picked cotton. Tear them down. Ban tampons.
    don't you mean 'who packed cotton'?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,155 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    Obama didn't get to build his "civilian army equal to the military" so they built ANTIFA and BLM.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

You can shorten this up a lot more by saying European mercantilism's evolution into capitalism initiated the transformation of the world through science, culture, and superior technology in warfare
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

You can shorten this up a lot more by saying European mercantilism's evolution into capitalism initiated the transformation of the world through science, culture, and superior technology in warfare
    This checks out.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club

BLM co-founder is exposing herself. She's straight up Hitler.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

https://torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects/wcm/2748a714-f567-4344-8c08-decfe73d1e52

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

https://torontosun.com/2017/02/11/black-lives-matter-co-founder-appears-to-label-white-people-defects/wcm/2748a714-f567-4344-8c08-decfe73d1e52

Many many of my ancestors said the same thing about the palefaces. Thought we could wipe them out when needed. Turns out white folks are smart and dig in like an Alabama tick. In short, fuck off stupid bitch.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    IDGAF what any 20-something social sciences graduate turned community organizer/BLM queen has to say about a fucking thing. She gets paid to make people angry. Sad way to live your only life on this beautiful planet, but WYGD.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,155 Standard Supporter

I'm just glad they're not racist!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    thechatch said:

IDGAF what any 20-something social sciences graduate turned community organizer/BLM queen has to say about a fucking thing. She gets paid to make people angry. Sad way to live your only life on this beautiful planet, but WYGD.

Maybe do what J did

Give up on women entirely
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    I see her stopping Blake Neff in the third round.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

Obama didn't get to build his "civilian army equal to the military" so they built ANTIFA and BLM.

That's food for thought. I always assumed he failed, but obviously he succeeded tremendously