Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what the Dazzlers of the world have done to the children

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    I've had similar meltdowns myself over the last few months. And if my Hurricanes are sidelined this fall, what will come out of me will make this little shit's whining seem mild by comparison.

And I'm going to make sure you all have to suffer through it with me.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

I've had similar meltdowns myself over the last few months. And if my Hurricanes are sidelined this fall, what will come out of me will make this little shit's whining seem mild by comparison.

Me too, just insert "bar" in place of the ice cream truck and you've got me.

Cute kid. I loved my kids when they were that age. Teenagers aren't cute.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    She's acting. But seriously she's smart and adorable.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

Teenagers aren't cute.
    Two teenage daughters here. Can confirm.

SFGbob said:

Teenagers aren't cute.
    Two teenage daughters here. Can confirm.
    My condolences. 15, 16 and 19 year old sons who are all now living back home with me. Cute isn't a word I'd use to describe any of them. They used to be cute, not anymore.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971
    SFGbob said:

Teen = hardest work ever. An absolute gauntlet and draws every ounce of poise you can muster.

SFGbob said:

Teen = hardest work ever. An absolute gauntlet and draws every ounce of poise you can muster.
    I lack the patience. Thank god for my wife, she is better at these years than I am. Which is funny because I loved the chaos and energy when they were little guys and it drove her crazy.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    I'm really glad we went to the beach a couple weeks ago and ate at restaurants and had professional cocktails. Stir fucking crazy

I mean we were at a protest

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    She has 21st century American privilege. When my grandfather was 4 his mom died of TB two years prior and he didn’t have food. Didn’t cry about the ice cream truck or having to go through the drive though.

She has 21st century American privilege. When my grandfather was 4 his mom died of TB two years prior and he didn’t have food. Didn’t cry about the ice cream truck or having to go through the drive though.

Yeah, put her to work in the coal mine or the textile mill. Those little hands are better at cleaning small spaces.