Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump pardons Roger Stoned

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Pardoning two key Mueller witnesses would be suspicious. Not letting them rot after they failed along with Mueller

So Trump is a pussy
    Maybe so, I disagree, but Mueller had the FBI seize all of Cohen’s professional and personal items from his office and home, in a clear violation of attorney-client confidentiality, yet found nothing actionable on Trump.

Sorry. Trump is clean. Now enjoy the indictments coming your team’s way.

As noted, I spoke too soon on Cohen. Tax evasion is a bird a different feather. No need to apologize. I'll play along. Trump is clean. If so, why let Manafort and Flynn suffer? Even if he pardons them later, they still have paid a big price for their loyalty. Don't leave your Bros behind.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Pardoning two key Mueller witnesses would be suspicious. Not letting them rot after they failed along with Mueller

So Trump is a pussy
    Maybe so, I disagree, but Mueller had the FBI seize all of Cohen’s professional and personal items from his office and home, in a clear violation of attorney-client confidentiality, yet found nothing actionable on Trump.

As noted, I spoke too soon on Cohen. Tax evasion is a bird a different feather. No need to apologize. I'll play along. Trump is clean. If so, why let Manafort and Flynn suffer? Even if he pardons them later, they still have paid a big price for their loyalty. Don't leave your Bros behind.
    It’s better to let Flynn’s case illustrate the extreme bias in courtrooms now than to end it. Emmitt Sullivan may end up indicted. Which kind of judge needs an attorney to keep a case active that the prosecution dropped?

What’s the point? The Mueller attorney dropped the case.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

So Trump is a pussy

Flynn getting dragged out rallies his base. The FBI blackmailed him. Plays into Trumps narrative

I don't even remember who Manafort is to be honest
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    Meanwhile, on reddit

Fucking el oh el

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

So Trump is a pussy

Flynn getting dragged out rallies his base. The FBI blackmailed him. Plays into Trumps narrative

Letting your guy take it in the ass for your political gain is admirable.

Meanwhile, on reddit

Fucking el oh el

Spooge?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

So Trump is a pussy

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

So Trump is a pussy

Mandatory is the guy working for the Podestas when his crimes were committed. Tony Podesta did the same thing as Manafort but was given immunity by Mueller and allowed to restructure his firm. Guess which one didn’t work for Trump.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    Trump commuted Stone because Stone would have turned Trump in if he didn't commute him.

Stone threatened Trump, and won.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Trump commuted Stone because Stone would have turned Trump in if he didn't commute him.

Turned him in for what?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Why would he wait until now?
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358

LOL stop.

Russiagate is like 15% real corruption mixed in with 85% fantastical nonsense.
  • incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    edited July 2020

LOL stop.

The 15% corruption is Obama’s DOJ knowing that the Steele Dossier was partisan lies paid for by the Clinton campaign. It’s a real Watergate.
    With the amount of corruption in the Trump clan some of that definitely extends to shady relationships with Russian interests and whatever.

Roger Stone is a POS, but I don't see why releasing somebody with a conviction like his when he's at high covid risk is a scandal (I get Trump doing it makes it a scandal, but still). Michael Flynn was also a POS but that perjury stuff was bullshit, especially when the stuff he was doing on behalf of Turkey was far more criminal.

The segments on MSNBC where Never Trump Republican X talks to former CIA director Y about how Trump has "sold us out to Russia" are trash.
  • MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 925
    SFGbob said:

Turned him in for what?
    Trump's crimes to which Stone could testify if pressed.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,209

SFGbob said:

Turned him in for what?
    Trump's crimes to which Stone could testify if pressed.
    You don't think he was pressed? Lol

LOL stop.

The 15% corruption is Obama’s DOJ knowing that the Steele Dossier was partisan lies paid for by the Clinton campaign. It’s a real Watergate.
    That seems more like 100% corruption.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    Not gonna lie I have no clue who Roger stone is. But I'm hearing its evidence of Trump's _____
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

LOL stop.

Lets not forget Obama ordering the investigation/espionage of Trump based on what he knew at the time was a DNC/Hillary paid hit piece. He knew about that. No way he didn't.

Sledog said:

LOL stop.

Lets not forget Obama ordering the investigation of Trump based on what he knew at the time was a DNC/Hillary paid hit piece. He knew about that. No way he didn't.

There is no way in hell that Obama wasn't being briefed on the investigation of Trump and Trump's campaign that we now know start officially in July of 2016, and unofficially possibly earlier than that.