Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hispanic man tells the left to go fuck themselves

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
The left want to cause Hispanics to lose their jobs because the ceo went against their narrative.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/media/goya-boycott-trump-praise-ceo-fox-friends.amp

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    Saw this. Democrats destroy jobs. That's what they do

Imagine getting upset that a CEO praised POTUS
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Wasn’t this at a WH event for an initiative to fund education and opportunity within the Hispanic community? Also, didn’t Goya Foods donate a bunch of food/money to at-risk communities during the COVID crisis(thanks, dems!)

I mean what in the actual fuck?

Company donates to needy and gets invited to WH for their cause.

AOC begins a boycott campaign to try and ruin the company because the CEO praises the president for hosting the event.

Never bought a single product from Goya foods before, but maybe I need to stock up on whatever it is they sell. Beans? Queso?

Sure.gif
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    The guy from My Pillow got the same treatment. The shaming lasted about 48 hours. Still see the ads on TV. Have to assume pillow sales are fine. Probably even went up during those two days.

Bean dude is going to suffer the same newscycle shitstorm and then back to selling his shit. The middle gives zero fucks if the product is solid.

That's called capitalism.

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

The guy from My Pillow got the same treatment. The shaming lasted about 48 hours. Still see the ads on TV. Have to assume pillow sales are fine. Probably even went up during those two days.

Bean dude is going to suffer the same newscycle shitstorm and then back to selling his shit. The middle gives zero fucks if the product is solid.

I bought a My Pillow a couple years ago before it was cool. My lifetime search for the perfect pillow ceased with this product. Priceless product.
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    Unanue is one of my new heroes. He doubled down later, even after the backlash. Fuck those guys, more tuff skinned CEOs and leaders need to come out and fucking turn this Titanic around slowly but surely, slowly turn this narrative around on themselves, until the knife is now pointing straight at these cunty leftists
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Ive already told the wife that I’ll be going as Mike Lindell for Halloween....
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

Ive already told the wife that I’ll be going as Mike Lindell for Halloween....

The bible holding or crack smoking version?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

89ute said:

I bought a My Pillow a couple years ago before it was cool. My lifetime search for the perfect pillow ceased with this product. Priceless product.
    I assume you purchased 17 of them so all the wives have them as well?
    Lol cuz he's mormon. Nice
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,890 Standard Supporter
    Nothing gives me a bigger Patriotic Boner than stuff like this.