Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

65K new cases and 1K deaths today?

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

65,000 new cases would equate to only 169 deaths ~2 weeks from now... Lowest level since outbreak in March

Sounds like you think this thing is over.

169 deaths on July 24? I'll take the over. Easy money.
    You're the one presenting 65,000 new cases like its meaningful, Im just doing the simple arithmetic.

The reality is that the US has been experiencing well over 100,000 new cases/day for months now. At its peak the US was experiencing over 700,000 new infections/day.

But then you would have to confront the death rate...
    Why don’t you just assume 76 million Americans have it and cut the death rate in half again?
    Your “news” is already doing it. No comment still on Cuomo sending infected people into nursing homes yet, Fraud?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1341609/#Comment_1341609
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,404

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

65,000 new cases would equate to only 169 deaths ~2 weeks from now... Lowest level since outbreak in March

You're the one presenting 65,000 new cases like its meaningful, Im just doing the simple arithmetic.

The reality is that the US has been experiencing well over 100,000 new cases/day for months now. At its peak the US was experiencing over 700,000 new infections/day.

Why don’t you just assume 76 million Americans have it and cut the death rate in half again?
    Your “news” is already doing it. No comment still on Cuomo sending infected people into nursing homes yet, Fraud?

I promise not to vote for Cuomo this year.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Oh that’s right, you didn’t vote for Cuomo so he’s not to blame.

You didn’t vote for Trump but he is to blame.

Asperger’s is a heck of a mental defect.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Full blown tism me thinks

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

Daddy simply surrendered.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,040 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    Grim in Oregon if you are old with underlying conditions or if they thought you had the chicom crud, but were never tested. Lots of probables in Oregon.

Oregon’s 231st COVID-19 death is a 62-year-old man in Union County who tested positive on June 16 and died on July 2, at Saint Regional Medical Center in Boise. He had underlying medical conditions.

Oregon’s 232nd COVID-19 death is a 99-year-old woman in Lincoln County who tested positive on June 26 and died on July 9. Location of death is being confirmed. She had underlying medical conditions.

Note: More details are available about Oregon’s 229th COVID-19 death. She is a 78-year-old female in Clackamas County who died on June 18 at her residence. The death certificate listed COVID-19 disease, or SARS-CoV-2, as a cause of death or as a significant condition that contributed to her death. No confirmatory testing for COVID-19 was performed, but this aligns with the CSTE probable case definition for a presumptive case, which OHA follows.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

What would you do?

How did he surrender? I know that's a big talking point but no one seems to explain how
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,530 Founders Club
    taiwan has seven deaths

they aren't a nation of fat slobs
    Just like George W. should have canned the dem governor of Louisiana and the dem major of New Orleans and personally stopped Katrina with the Louisiana national guard. Can you imagine having the dazzler as your attorney and trying to get some actual information about your case?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

What would you do?

How did he surrender? I know that's a big talking point but no one seems to explain how
    He couldn't lead a national response, so he's just been content to kibbitz.
    What type of national response? Close down South Dakota so you would feel better if everyone had to suffer? The proper national response would have been to shut down hot spots and target the elderly. That's not what the dems and chicken sh*t RINOs wanted. The proper national response today is to open up. Stopping people from fishing in eastern washington was a pure power play based on ego. Today went to a formerly popular Lake Oswego restaurant for lunch. It was about an eighth full. Last year at this time on Friday lunch you wouldn't be able to get a table without a long wait. The economic devastation is still rolling through. Keep rooting for the away team.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

What would you do?

So nothing then

Got it
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

What would you do?

He took his ball and went home after everyone mocked him for his drinking bleach and putting lights inside your body idea. How dare the media be so mean to him.

What type of national response? Close down South Dakota so you would feel better if everyone had to suffer? The proper national response would have been to shut down hot spots and target the elderly. That's not what the dems and chicken sh*t RINOs wanted. The proper national response today is to open up. Stopping people from fishing in eastern washington was a pure power play based on ego. Today went to a formerly popular Lake Oswego restaurant for lunch. It was about an eighth full. Last year at this time on Friday lunch you wouldn't be able to get a table without a long wait. The economic devastation is still rolling through. Keep rooting for the away team.

Jefe?
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

What would you do?

He took his ball and went home after everyone mocked him for his drinking bleach and putting lights inside your body idea. How dare the media be so mean to him.
    No way you’d know this but HCQ and UV injections are both medical practices that work.

Is a prerequisite to be mentally-challenged in order to have TDS?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,303

HH is having a very exciting day
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,890 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

HHusky said:

Houhusky said:

Cuomo fucked up.

What would you do?

No way you’d know this but HCQ and UV injections are both medical practices that work.

Is a prerequisite to be mentally-challenged in order to have TDS?
    Why'd you tell him? I could've watched his idiocy for several more months. Damn.