Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dawgman.com back pedaling

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BlowItUp said:

The eld analogy ct that they hate this hire so much makes me feel more and more confident in Petersen.

TheHB said:

What's truly odd is the mancrush they all have on Sarkisian. It's a total jilted lover denial fest. It's actually kind of sad. Weird. But sad.

Compare the Seinfeld episode in which George gets totally engrossed in a mancrush bromance with Elaine's cool, very good looking and very stupid boyfriend. Forget his name. That is Kim and Sarkesian right fucking there. Kim, goes without saying, is George.

Also, I have no idea what low tweak is, and I often can't decode the greater-than-three letter acronyms. Ask around ... they'll tell you I'm a little slow on the uptake. Sorry. I try.
    I grow so tired of you metro's and your seinfeld comparisons all the time. SEINFELD is the mans version of friends. You Fags prolly have that framed print of Kramer in all your rooms still.
    why yes, yes I do.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What's the fucking deal with sandwiches?

youtube.com/watch?v=qtF5dMzAF2k

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

What's truly odd is the mancrush they all have on Sarkisian. It's a total jilted lover denial fest. It's actually kind of sad. Weird. But sad.

Compare the Seinfeld episode in which George gets totally engrossed in a mancrush bromance with Elaine's cool, very good looking and very stupid boyfriend. Forget his name. That is Kim and Sarkesian right fucking there. Kim, goes without saying, is George.

Also, I have no idea what low tweak is, and I often can't decode the greater-than-three letter acronyms. Ask around ... they'll tell you I'm a little slow on the uptake. Sorry. I try.
    I'll make us some sandwiches.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TheHB said:

Is Kim going bald ? "Low tweak" sounds like something happening in the genital region, not that there's anything wrong with that. Most times it's better not to guess....... about acronyms.

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Global said:

Thanks for this enlightening update on Doogman. I was losing touch with that site, since we had not had a Doogman infatuation report for almost 8 hours.

You guys are missing the big picture.

It's a clear as the other side of your face. Damone just may be a double agent sent by Kim's biz model scout team.

I mean look what He did to Rat back in the day.

You can lead a Dog to water but it doesn't mean he'll change his spots.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    LawDawg1 said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

you gotta watch the episode. George makes them for himself and Tony on a rock climb where, you guessed it, something goes wrong.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    TMacDawg said:

Race has done it again!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,417
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

TMacDawg said:

POTM
    I think it would have been better with the old, fat Elvis version.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

dnc said:

TMacDawg said:

POTM
    Quit yer bitchin. We're lucky Race photoshops here at all.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gameday poster nomination.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,417
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

dnc said:

TMacDawg said:

POTM
    Quit yer bitchin. We're lucky Race photoshops here at all.

I don't want him getting comfortable.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    +1 for the use of #getstalking
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    Watch the youtube clip, you'd get what I'm referencing....

LawDawg1 said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

you gotta watch the episode. George makes them for himself and Tony on a rock climb where, you guessed it, something goes wrong.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    LawDawg1 said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I'd go to Subway.