Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

America Needs To Stop Reacting To Coronavirus Like A Bunch Of Hysterics

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,971

Swaye said:

We will fight Covid on the beaches.....

HHusky will be firmly in the conscientious objector camp. I'll be Windtalkering that bitch!
    HHusky will most likely just be following orders as a guard at the internment camps

LebamDawg said:

she is mostly correct - except on the automobile but who cares about Europe

Nevermind; she's on a roll.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2020

We have different vaccines every year based on the best guess of which strain it will be

We don't fuck over 40 million people

This is going to get ugly. Just today I'm hearing news from colleagues, friends and foes alike of layoffs, position eliminations, etc.

People actually thought we were out of the woods. Then United Airlines showed up with their 100,000 furloughs, or whatever, and everyone (except creepy) is like, "Oh yeah, I guess we're still dealing with economis."

How many people do you think have used the last 4 months wisely to add to their preparedness? Few. Americans are a paycheck to paycheck people.
    We put the kids' portion of the stimulus in their bank accounts cause we figure they're the ones who are going to have to pay for all this shit, they might as well have something to show for it.

People thought we were crazy.

Planning is not the American forte.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    I'm hearing that if you don't pay your rent or mortgage you'll still owe it or be evicted once the moratorium is lifted. Science

Property taxes still due too.

Super unemployment benefits ends at the end of July.

Yep its going to get ugly

Oh and food costs money too. Just what I'm hearing
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,532 Founders Club
    I buried all my money in the backyard
    dnc said:

We have different vaccines every year based on the best guess of which strain it will be

This is going to get ugly. Just today I'm hearing news from colleagues, friends and foes alike of layoffs, position eliminations, etc.

People actually thought we were out of the woods. Then United Airlines showed up with their 100,000 furloughs, or whatever, and everyone (except creepy) is like, "Oh yeah, I guess we're still dealing with economis."

How many people do you think have used the last 4 months wisely to add to their preparedness? Few. Americans are a paycheck to paycheck people.
    We put the kids' portion of the stimulus in their bank accounts cause we figure they're the ones who are going to have to pay for all this shit, they might as well have something to show for it.

I made it clear to my kids they were using their tax return $ (we filed independent for them first time that got that $1,000 tuition expense thing) and the one who got the stimulus (no idea why the older one didn't get one) that they're using it for college expenses.

I'm hearing that if you don't pay your rent or mortgage you'll still owe it or be evicted once the moratorium is lifted. Science

THAT is not getting enough press. No holiday, no adjustment or reduction eh? The fuck you need all that $$ for __________ county? Sheriffs and schools. Sure.gif. Fuck the sheriff and fuck the teachers. My father-in-law finally let go of his arsenal of weaponry and I am fucking packing now. You name it, I got it. Don't need the sheriff; come at me now bro.

School? I pay for my kids' school. You all pay for your own brats to be edgeumacated. I'm done.

Fucking at least reduce the property tax to reflect the actual county budget. Why the fuck doesn't Eyeman do something useful and dig into that one? Fucking car tabs. That's a detail Eyeman. Property tax. Fix it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter

Next to the cordwood stack?

Next to the bodies stack?

dnc said:

I made it clear to my kids they were using their tax return $ (we filed independent for them first time that got that $1,000 tuition expense thing) and the one who got the stimulus (no idea why the older one didn't get one) that they're using it for college expenses.

Quality parenting
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    Fake News gonna Fake News

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/10/nbc-contributor-reveals-he-never-tested-positive-for-covid-after-network-followed-his-alleged-recovery/

NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery

JULY 10, 2020 By Tristan Justice

After NBC News extensively followed the COVID-19 case of its own on-air contributor Dr. Joseph Fair, the virologist and epidemiologist revealed he tested negative for coronavirus as well as negative for the WuFlu antibodies, meaning he never had the virus.

“Joining me now [is] virologist Joseph Fair, who recently recovered from COVID-19 himself,” the network’s Chuck Todd said introducitng the doctors on a June episode of “Meet the Press.”

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/10/nbc-contributor-reveals-he-never-tested-positive-for-covid-after-network-followed-his-alleged-recovery/

NBC Contributor Reveals He Never Tested Positive For COVID After Network Followed His Alleged Recovery

After NBC News extensively followed the COVID-19 case of its own on-air contributor Dr. Joseph Fair, the virologist and epidemiologist revealed he tested negative for coronavirus as well as negative for the WuFlu antibodies, meaning he never had the virus.

“Joining me now [is] virologist Joseph Fair, who recently recovered from COVID-19 himself,” the network’s Chuck Todd said introducitng the doctors on a June episode of “Meet the Press.”

That's bad. Didn't read the article. Was he in the hospital on the fake? Or was here there because he really was sick, just not with WuFlu? Was it a staged deal? If so, that's very bad. Very bad indeed. Did he know before the taping? Or failed to report after the taping when he learned?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

That's bad. Didn't read the article. Was he in the hospital on the fake? Or was here there because he really was sick, just not with WuFlu? Was it a staged deal? If so, that's very bad. Very bad indeed. Did he know before the taping? Or failed to report after the taping when he learned?
    He was on-air at least a dozen times from his hospital bed. I even saw one segment. I’ll assume he was sick enough to be hospitalized with something, but it wasn’t WuFlu as was being pushed.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club

All of it intentional
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club

Hasn't it been confirmed Cuomo made the whole claim up too? How can anyone believe a fucking word from their mouths?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020

Hasn't it been confirmed Cuomo made the whole claim up too? How can anyone believe a fucking word from their mouths?
    The typhus and TDS do terrible things to the brain.