Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

60K + new cases today

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
With California, Texas, Florida, Arizona and Georgia between them accounting for well over half the new cases.

Close late and/or open early is a loser.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

With California, Texas, Florida, Arizona and Georgia between them accounting for well over half the new cases.

California closed early and still isn't open so how do you explain that Dazzler?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    edited July 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

California closed early and still isn't open so how do you explain that Dazzler?
    SoCal, at least, hasn't been acting closed. I blame Race.

And your citizenry was surveyed about this and largely responded that you opened too soon. Some people apparently think you are open.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

Yet you’re flying across the country soon. Fraud
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,542 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

And your citizenry was surveyed about this and largely responded that you opened too soon. Some people apparently think you are open.
    You're a liar who ignores all evidence to try to save the retard in mom's basement

What's the death rate? Curve?

40 million out of work

Fuck off
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

All his other states had mass protests
    I’m beginning to think that viruses are less deadly than thought before. We’ve? never tested anything at this level, yet the more cases, we’re? at flu-level death rate now.

It seems most people don’t even get symptoms, let alone need hospitalization or VENTILATORS!!! which was a thing.

Fraud solely to wreck the economy and try to get Orange Man out of office. Still won’t work.

HHusky said:

Can't die of the Vid if I don't get out of the house. I thought you were on board with that.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Can't die of the Vid if I don't get out of the house. I thought you were on board with that.
    I don’t give a shit about you. I know your act. You’re a troll, you told me years ago.

It’s the millions not working that are the most impacted by the hypocrisy on your side. I actually care about other people, Fraud. You see dollar signs on other people’s misery. Sociopathic freak.

I’m beginning to think that viruses are less deadly than thought before. We’ve? never tested anything at this level, yet the more cases, we’re? at flu-level death rate now.

It seems most people don’t even get symptoms, let alone need hospitalization or VENTILATORS!!! which was a thing.

Fraud solely to wreck the economy and try to get Orange Man out of office. Still won’t work.

135,000 (confirmed) dead, and counting, in a span of less than 6 months. That's a wee bit atypical for the flu or a cold.

Hoax though, right Vlad?
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    All this is Trump's fault. Newsom and Californians definitely listened to him and bowed to his pressure.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I don’t give a shit about you. I know your act. You’re a troll, you told me years ago.

It’s the millions not working that are the most impacted by the hypocrisy on your side. I actually care about other people, Fraud. You see dollar signs on other people’s misery. Sociopathic freak.
    Sing us Joan Baez song then, Comrade.
    HHusky said:

135,000 (confirmed) dead, and counting, in a span of less than 6 months. That's a wee bit atypical for the flu or a cold.

Hoax though, right Vlad?
    That number is highly suspect. Even if true life goes on for the other 350 million people

We've had bad years. We just didn't make them worse

You have no science or evidence and ignore everything showing you're full of shit

Craven political bullshit. Open it up. Then blame Trump

And fuck off
    HHusky said:

Hoax though, right Vlad?
    Millions of people die each year, and you keep ignoring it but numbers are being massaged, Fraud. Funny how other deaths are down, Sociopath.

“Probable”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/07/nj-coronavirus-deaths-increase-to-15423-infection-rate-keeps-rising-as-murphy-mandates-masks-outdoors.html?outputType=amp

New Jersey has now reported 15,423 known deaths related to COVID-19 — 13,476 lab-confirmed and 1,947 probable — with 174,039 known cases in the little more than four months since the the state’s first case was announced March 4.

All this is Trump's fault. Newsom and Californians definitely listened to him and bowed to his pressure.

People didn't obey maximum leader Newsom
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So you don't explain it you just barf up a response and hope something sticks.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I just can't figure out why papers in your state think you're open. Obviously they must be wrong.

Don't imagine arguments before they're made.

Newsom is obviously shitty at fascism. It's the only explanation.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I just can't figure out why papers in your state think you're open. Obviously they must be wrong.
    There’s a lot of things you can’t figure out, Fraud. Math being at the top of the list right now.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

You stupid fuck California isnt open

You can't even lie decently