Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whispers

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,356
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Colorado city to mandate coronavirus face coverings, threatening up to a year in jail for violators

https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-city-to-mandate-coronavirus-face-coverings-threatening-up-to-a-year-in-jail-for-violators

Fucking Trump the fascist
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,568
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HH beats off to this kind of stuff.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
    thechatch said:

HH beats off to this kind of stuff.

As I said, a masochist. I don’t mind though. This turns him on and so won’t judge.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ridiculous ad filled with stupid gossip.

Trump is trailing because he's botched Covid and 130k Americans are dead and millions more are unemployed, not because he has a "loyalty problem."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,356
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ridiculous ad filled with stupid gossip.

Trump is trailing because he's botched Covid and 130k Americans are dead and millions more are unemployed, not because he has a "loyalty problem."
    How did he botch it?

Why are people unemployed? You wanted the shut down

You're a hack

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

These aren't DNC ads.

These are ads by actual Republicans.

And they hate Trump.

If you voted for Hillary you're not an actual Republican.
    Pssst.... 2016 called and wants you to know that Hillary isn't in the race this year.
    Pssst.... all the "Republicans" you cited that are now saying they are going to vote for Biden and that are running ads against Trump voted for Hillary. But way to go with the head up the ass take.
    Lots of Republicans have publicly said they did not vote for Trump and will not vote for him in 2020. Some of them are serving in congress as we speak as, or are former US Presidents, or former members of administrations from Bush or Reagan -- I think most would argue they are more Republican than are you.

Trump is more of a fascist than a Republican -- as I suspect are most of his dick suckers here.
    Great, now address the fact that these very same "Republicans" voted for Hillary in 2016.