Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I don't see how letting this person decide education policy and curriculum can be a bad thing.

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    She doesn’t see a human child. She sees a child different from her based solely on skin color and formed her opinion on that child on that basis alone. That’s real racism.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944

She doesn’t see a human child. She sees a child different from her based solely on skin color and formed her opinion on that child on that basis alone. That’s real racism.

Yep

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    Serious question, how does someone get like that? Her witnessing someone bouncing a kid of a different race on their knee completely sets her off in a rage. And tell me again how we find common ground with someone that unhinged?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,542 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Serious question, how does someone get like that? Her witnessing someone bouncing a kid of a different race on their knee completely sets her off in a rage. And tell me again how we find common ground with someone that unhinged?

Trump has given her permission by being so divisive
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to guess trust fund over educated lesbian.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

We have some very good friends who are both die hard leftists. The wife hasn't let a day go by without posting about the racial divide in America. Last week my wife and her friend decided to go do a clothing drive in the middle of the crap. The friends reaction- "In the middle of COVID?" Just so much easier to scream than to actually do something of value. Why are statues of Fredrick Douglas and Lincoln, and Grant being defaced/destroyed? Because it's easier to do that while making sure the camera gets a good angle of you vs getting off your ass and contributing.

I had a conversation with the husband months ago when we were discussing home renovation and he brought up the "old white guy" comments. I simply asked what's wrong with white men to which he was stunned and had no answer. We discussed gentrification and how it affects/improves neighborhoods. His only comment- seriously- well grandma is gonna get kicked out on the street. Is that because grandma has no friends/family to take care of her? Oh by the way Atlanta has a program to assist the elderly in just that situation.

Guess it doesn't matter. I posted the article week before last- that neighborhood we discussed had seven people shot with two killed on a single drive by.

My guess is Grandma wants to live somewhere safer as well.

• DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    Where was everyone on this topic back in January? Especially the white people who have lost their minds.
    Literally nobody was talking about it.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,255

Liberals are the real racists
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    It’s so sad that, with one life on this earth to live, she’s chosen to live it like this.

What a fucking child.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,255

Where was everyone on this topic back in January? Especially the white people who have lost their minds.
    Literally nobody was talking about it.

Its an election year now