Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just cancel it already. JFC

I dont know why it's even a topic any more. Zero chance.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't fault Michigan. In their eyes, a cancelled season is better than another 4 touchdown Ohio State colonoscopy I guess.

A UW team that's bound to lose 2-3 league games will blast Michigan too, or would if that game was going to be played.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020
    chuck said:

Can't fault Michigan. In their eyes, a cancelled season is better than another 4 touchdown Ohio State colonoscopy I guess.

A UW team that's bound to lose 2-3 league games will blast Michigan too, or would if that game was going to be played.
    Week 1 you never know. We don't know if Sirmon is going to be great or be a Haener. The same can go with Shough at Oregon. That is why even NDSU has me a little worried week 1.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Week 1 you never know. We don't know if Sirmon is going to be great or be a Haener. The same can go with Shough at Oregon. That is why even NDSU has me a little worried week 1.
    Haha. I wouldn't stress too much if I were you.

It's the week one factor and home field advantage that makes ne confident about Michigan. Theyd probably kick *or asses latwrin the season. Sirmon may be a lump of shit, but he will only need to not give the game away to win in week one. Defenses should be well ahead of the offenses.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Sirmon is not going to be great. Haener was always ahead of him.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020

chuck said:

That would scare the shit out of me then. Because Haener's only college touchdown was thrown to an inside linebacker.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

That would scare the shit out of me then. Because Haener's only college touchdown was thrown to an inside linebacker.
    That pass was on the money though.

Doogs would have fallen in love with Haener if he had been the starter. Dm.com loves aggressive QBs willing to chuck a few balls to the bad guys as long as they throw a TD or three in between. Carl Bonnell was a doog legend for years for his 5 pick almost win at Cal back when they were pretty good.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2020

chuck said:

Joe Burrow got buried and transferred, did not have a very special junior year (57.8% accuracy), and then had maybe the greatest season a college QB has ever had. You may be right, but ya can't be definitive. Crazier things have happened than Jacob Sirmon becoming a good quarterback.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 703
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

chuck said:

NDSU will be a win for the Ducks but it'll be an ugly one because Trey Lance will try to catapult his legend against Oregon. It's a great matchup. I hope it sticks.