Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm perplexed. Watching the DC fireworks on CNN and the anchors, broadcasters...

DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
Are just in awe of how big and beautiful the show is. No mentions of masks, pandemic, white privilege, or racisms.

Don Lemon is so excited!

They realize that independence day is a celebration of our country they bash EVERY DAMN DAY.

Mind Blown.

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam

Are just in awe of how big and beautiful the show is. No mentions of masks, pandemic, white privilege, or racisms.

Don Lemon is so excited!

They realize that independence day is a celebration of our country they bash EVERY DAMN DAY.

Mind Blown.

I suppose someone’s mind would be blown if they consider critics of the administration to be those who hate America.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

I suppose someone’s mind would be blown if they consider critics of the administration to be those who hate America.
    Listen carefully...

If you watch CNN, MSNBC, or any of the major networks not named FOX, they are critical of our president, all other republicans, most white people, and our country...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

If you watch CNN, MSNBC, or any of the major networks not named FOX, they are critical of our president, all other republicans, most white people, and our country...
    Expecting our country to live up to its principles isn’t hating our country. Do you have expectations of your children? Maybe you hate them.

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Expecting our country to live up to its principles isn’t hating our country. Do you have expectations of your children? Maybe you hate them.
    Go fuck yourself.

Your shit party is shredding the principles our country was built on and is out in the streets causing mayhem and destruction. Your elites are brainwashing the next generation trying to tell them america is not so great. Your media is lying to the public and pushing false narratives 24x7. Your politicians are not interested in what's good for the country, just investigating and making life difficult for trump.

It's a bunch of fucking bullshit. The mainstream media, the liberal elite, and your idols in the rat party, hate the country. You do, too.

Fuck off.
    You’re a pretty sick puppy, or you’re drunk. I hope you’re drunk.

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Which founding principle is being restrained?

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

The right to peaceably assemble?

Shall we go on? Because if you think that’s the progressive agenda, your typhus is in a far more advanced stage than @CirrhosisDawg ever endured.
    I’m not voting progressive. I’m voting for NOT DADDY and not anyone brain dead enough to support Daddy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Shall we go on? Because if you think that’s the progressive agenda, your typhus is in a far more advanced stage than @CirrhosisDawg ever endured.
    I’m not voting progressive. I’m voting for NOT DADDY and not anyone brain dead enough to support Daddy.
    Which founding principle is being violated?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

No man is above the law.

We are a republic, not a monarchy.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

No man is above the law.

We are a republic, not a monarchy.
    Who are you referencing?

The looters and rioters?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    I haven't watched much CNN since the Russian hoax, but from the limited clips and scenes, it's pretty activist, awful, and subjective. Faux News and CNN are basically just state tv for each party, and the donkeys right now are going cannibal on each other and bashing pretty much every institution and of course, any normal white person right of Berniebro. Sad
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Serious question, HHusky. Name a registered democratic politician you'd vote for as president out of the whole bunch that ran. Take orange man out of the picture. Which of that crew best fit your political beliefs? I'm just curious. You won't answer, of course, but I thought I'd ask.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Serious question, HHusky. Name a registered democratic politician you'd vote for as president out of the whole bunch that ran. Take orange man out of the picture. Which of that crew best fit your political beliefs? I'm just curious. You won't answer, of course, but I thought I'd ask.
    Amy Klobuchar
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Once again the Dazzler doesn't vote in favor or reparations or progressivism, he just votes for people who do.
    edited July 2020
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Once again the Dazzler doesn't vote in favor or reparations or progressivism, he just votes for people who do.
    I get a choice between two candidates, not a line item veto.

I would have liked to nominate Klobuchar. But I don’t agree with her on everything.

You and Daddy agree on everything, blob?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Amy Klobuchar
    The woman whose DA office in 2006 declined to prosecute Derek Chauvin for a fatal shooting. Seems about right that someone as uninformed @HHusky would vote for the woman whose team protects cops after they shoot people dead.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5282580002

Amy Klobuchar under scrutiny for 2006 case involving officer charged in George Floyd death

LEDYARD KING AND CHRISTAL HAYES | USA TODAY | 1:13 pm EDT June 1, 2020

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Amy Klobuchar
    The woman whose DA office in 2006 declined to prosecute Derek Chauvin for a fatal shooting. Seems about right that someone as uninformed @HHusky would vote for the woman whose team protects cops after they shoot people dead.

Amy Klobuchar under scrutiny for 2006 case involving officer charged in George Floyd death

It’s almost as if you didn’t read your own link, Ivan.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Don Lemon is so excited!

Mind Blown.

Listen carefully...

Life.

Liberty

Pursuit of happiness.

Freedom of speech?

The right to bear arms?

Amy Klobuchar

It’s almost as if you didn’t read your own link, Ivan.
    I read it, dummy. The shooting was while she was DA no matter what her excuse. She dragged her feet on it.

“The shooting took place in Oc. 29, 2006, about a week before Klobuchar was elected to the U.S. Senate. She left the prosecutor's office in December, several months before her successor sent the case to the grand jury for review, she said.”