Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump's brilliant campaign strategy

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

We’re? long past bringing people together. I say this as a convert to a Trumptard Racist Russian Bot Deplorable voter. Didn’t vote for him in 2016. Will this fall.

Biden is running on 2 messages. Unite the country. And I'm not Trump. Shallow maybe but it seems to be working out for him
    Unifying the country isn’t possible without a common enemy. It’s gonna take aliens at this point.
    I'm hearing Biden has a message that unites half the country against the other half. That's what I'm hearing.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,989
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

NOC

But they do though. If Trump’s goal is to try and garner an independent, moderate, or suburban white woman vote, the issues that matter are COVID and race relations. That is what is getting headlines presently. Whether or not they are real or deserving of the attention isn’t the issue.
    So race relations is more important than the economy to voters?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

We’re? long past bringing people together. I say this as a convert to a Trumptard Racist Russian Bot Deplorable voter. Didn’t vote for him in 2016. Will this fall.

Biden is running on 2 messages. Unite the country. And I'm not Trump. Shallow maybe but it seems to be working out for him
    Unifying the country isn’t possible without a common enemy. It’s gonna take aliens at this point.
    Nancy Pelosi accused the Republican of trying to get away with the murder of George Floyd simply because their police reform bill differed from the bill that the House passed. Now tell me again how you work with Pelosi on anything?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The fact that no one in this thread actually wants to defend the strategy of focusing on statues right now really just proves the point of the thread LMAO.

Only one focusing on statues is the fascists trying to erase our history. Specifically Democrat history. They are the party of racism and they're trying to hide it.
  • Options
    incremetal_progressincremetal_progress Member Posts: 358
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

The fact that no one in this thread actually wants to defend the strategy of focusing on statues right now really just proves the point of the thread LMAO.

Only one focusing on statues is the fascists trying to erase our history. Specifically Democrat history. They are the party of racism and they're trying to hide it.
    hi there, just a reminder of this thread's first post

sounds like Trump cares a lot about statues.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Sounds like you're still fucking strawman ass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Again. Nobody cares what Biden is saying or doing in his basement. This election has become a referendum on Trump, and his strategy is cowardly, pathetic and losing.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam

Again. Nobody cares what Biden is saying or doing in his basement. This election has become a referendum on Trump, and his strategy is cowardly, pathetic and losing.

Great, you should be thrilled, but you seem angry.

Go outside, grab a hot dog, and enjoy your freedom.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    edited July 2020
    Doogles said:

Great, you should be thrilled, but you seem angry.

Go outside, grab a hot dog, and enjoy your freedom.
    Zir seems to wishing for a beautiful gulag. Everyone that's been to one says so. Although all the notes have the same handwriting.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,381
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

What a horrible headline he never mentioned the confederates he was talking about Washington, Grant etc... thats how you get fake news
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    Swaye's Wigwam

But no issue with Biden

What a fucking dumbass
  • Options
    edited July 2020

But no issue with Biden

What a fucking dumbass
    I have lots of issues with Biden. Voters, specifically older voters writ large don't seem to.

Biden will largely be a nothing presidency, but nothing is again 1000 times better than a dumpster fire on purpose.

Also the more you guys paint Biden as this incompetent, anemic blob the safer and less scary he seems to the millions who are just voting against Trump.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899

But no issue with Biden

What a fucking dumbass
    I have lots of issues with Biden. Voters, specifically older voters writ large don't seem to.

Biden will largely be a nothing presidency, but nothing is again 1000 times better than a dumpster fire on purpose.

Also the more you guys paint Biden as this incompetent, anemic blob the safer and less scary he seems to the millions who are just voting against Trump.
    It's cute that you think the Central Party will allow Dementia Joe to serve as President.

• Options

But no issue with Biden

What a fucking dumbass

It's cute that you think the Central Party will allow Dementia Joe to serve as President.

The same weak, ineffective, technocrats who did zero under Obama will be back in charge. So scary.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,141
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

But they do though. If Trump’s goal is to try and garner an independent, moderate, or suburban white woman vote, the issues that matter are COVID and race relations. That is what is getting headlines presently. Whether or not they are real or deserving of the attention isn’t the issue.

Absolutely not. No election is won on social issues. If Trump can sell a recovering economy to people by November, it’ll be far more difficult for Biden. Even I can admit that this is more of a “blip” for him, but he keeps doubling down on the rhetoric on race relations and how great he managed COVID.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

no. But not getting COVID under control has caused and will prolong a massive economic calamity. So he's losing badly on that front too. The only thing holding us afloat is the unemployment insurance which is expiring in a month.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,141

Bob_C said:

MelloDawg said:

NOC

no. But not getting COVID under control has caused and will prolong a massive economic calamity. So he's losing badly on that front too. The only thing holding us afloat is the unemployment insurance which is expiring in a month.
    But all he has to do for the next 4 months is say “remember my economy from 2016-2019? I’ll do that again.” I think he can get away with having projections of extended economic recoveries, but he keeps doubling down on how America is under attack by the cancel culture and saying COVID was handled miraculously.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Haven't really heard anything about Unite the country from him. Help me what his plan is.