Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    Odd how the president doesn't have powers democrat presidents had.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,542 Founders Club
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

No deep state

No military-industrial complex, either. It’s one of the main reasons they hate Trump. Have to keep those military contractors’ bellies full. They don’t donate millions to campaigns for no reciprocation. THE KURDS! RUSSIAN BOUNTIES! These chickenhawks send young troops to die solely for profit.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter

No deep state

No military-industrial complex, either. It’s one of the main reasons they hate Trump. Have to keep those military contractors’ bellies full. They don’t donate millions to campaigns for no reciprocation. THE KURDS! RUSSIAN BOUNTIES! These chickenhawks send young troops to die solely for profit.
    Not sure I follow. Military budget will be gutted if Slo Joe wins.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

No deep state

Budget may be lowered somewhat but that’s separate from additional funds for conflict. So Democrats will send less-equipped and less-trained troops into the upcoming escalation in Syria against Turkey if Biden wins and the Democrats keep the House. Biden isn’t running on no more wars so far as I know, but then, does anybody know what his platform is other than Not Trump?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter
    Weapon systems will be cut. Hardware is where the war machine gets paid. In today's war game its also where the war will be won.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Save the KURDS
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,239 Swaye's Wigwam

No deep state

Biden isn’t running on no more wars so far as I know, but then, does anybody know what his platform is other than Not Trump?
    He’s still waiting on the market research results. Next week.