Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't wait to watch this documentary or read the editorial in a few years after the inevitable disgruntled ex-player starts talking about how this all went down.
  • MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Isn’t blowing an instate class thus loading a new level for us? I mean we gotta get something out of this. It’s surely not going to be good players.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2020

Isn’t blowing an instate class thus loading a new level for us? I mean we gotta get something out of this. It’s surely not going to be good players.

If you're referring to my post, I'm talking about the UNC class, not UW's. I'm looking at it in terms of, "School that went 3-9, 2-9, 7-6 hires former coach that moved on to greener pastures at the richest program in college football--where they CARE in the Hardcore Husky sense--then burnt out and went down in flames, a school that is now synonymous with known academic fraud for athletes, suddenly has a top-5 recruiting class in the country because 'sales'?"

Uh, no. We're talking about this school:

I'm guessing the story of this recruiting class is going to reach old Miami levels of awesomeness when it's retold on ESPN some day.