Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race war > War against women

CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
It seems just months ago it was “Girl Power,” vagina hats, we had to change the lyrics of Christmas songs, and we were all women haters.

What changed? Do we still hate women? Did we get better? Is that war over?

Cuz now I’m hearing I’m a racist.

Am I both? I guess my white privilege clouds my mind.

I just want to know if I am allowed to listen to Christmas music this year.

TIA

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2020
    CaptainPJ said:

It seems just months ago it was “Girl Power,” vagina hats, we had to change the lyrics of Christmas songs, and we were all women haters.

TIA

Depends on climate change - which you did not include in your litany of faux outrages recently.

Baby, It's Cold Outside requires a significant shift in temperature compared to last year's relatively mild winter.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,043 Standard Supporter
    No more Bing Crosby and White Christmas. Just an eternal loop of Nat King Cole and Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

No more Bing Crosby and White Christmas. Just an eternal loop of Nat King Cole and Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire.

FTG
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

CaptainPJ said:

TIA

Depends on climate change - which you did not include in your litany of faux outrages recently.

Baby, It's Cold Outside requires a significant shift in temperature compared to last year's relatively mild winter.

This is true. My white privileged tripped me up, once again, and I forgot to mention that we are all dead in eleven years, so what the fuck does it matter, anyhoo.

HOW DARE YOU.gif