Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    Imagine that. White blm protester brings a gun to the "peaceful rally" and shoots one guy and tries to kill second. You would think this is the "summer of love" capitol hill gang all over again.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    Q: How many black lives are there in Provo, UT?!?!

I mean - a couple guys on the basketball team and a handful of football players maybe.

What's the stats on wrongful police killings of black men in the home of BYU?

• huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,339 Swaye's Wigwam

I mean - a couple guys on the basketball team and a handful of football players maybe.

Growing east african community in Utah. Buddy and I in 97 went down and played count the black guy, not including the UW game, and maybe got to 40. Last time for Ute game there were a lot more. Just walking through the airport many of the employees there were black. Provo, that's still probably super white but growing tech scene has brought in east indians as well.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    The new rule is don't even slow down for BLM/ANTIFA protesters. Think of them as speed bumps because you're dead if you stop.

Ramming speed!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Growing east african community in Utah. Buddy and I in 97 went down and played count the black guy, not including the UW game, and maybe got to 40. Last time for Ute game there were a lot more. Just walking through the airport many of the employees there were black. Provo, that's still probably super white but growing tech scene has brought in east indians as well.
    Those don't count.