Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Binders full of women update

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    Joe’s confused. He thought he was getting a massage and having his house cleaned.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    I like that Latino women and Asian women are not included in “women of color”

White hispanics already a thing

White asians... tick tick tick...
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,530 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
    Houhusky said:

Maybe there was supposed to be a colon instead of a comma after "women of color" and isn't considering a black woman, ever think of that? That's what I thought.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    Houhusky said:

Well, Fat, it’s the colored people from the racial jungles. Whywhywhywhywhy

Trump would have been removed from office by now had he had the history of Biden. He assaulted the reporter in this one.

https://youtu.be/CKSaS8EGwZI
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    Just a list of black women being investigated by Biden operatives as potential SCOTUS nominees. Nothing to see here. Perfect press conference.

———————

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden said Tuesday that he’s compiling a list of Black women that could be potential nominees to the Supreme Court.

“We are putting together a list of a group of African American women who are qualified and have the experience to be in the court,” Biden said during a press conference in Delaware. “I am not going to release that until we go further down the line of vetting them as well.”
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    They need to be clean and well spoken
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Wait until they let the women out of Joe's basement.

Huh?